trans-fer-mers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

trans-fer-mers

I know G is your dude, but "marvelous" is seriously overstating things.

G's a good defender and absent on offense.

I only say he's marvelous because without him we have 0 bench, due to JB's unwillingness to play Buss or BJ. So without G, who's mediocre at best as a 6th man...we're fooked

Also here's something for thought, KO was supporting cast for Kris Joseph, Rick Jackson, Andy Rautins, Arinze Onuaku, Paul Harris and Erik Devendorf.

Mike G's supporting cast for...well whatever the hell we are right now.

Edit: These two players are not comparable at this time. I think/know G will end up being the better college basketball player.

Edit #2: Jesus I forgot Jonny Flynn too. It's easier to be more effective on one of the best college basketball teams of the decade.

In what world was the 08-09 team one of the best of the decade?

In what world was the 08-09 team one of the best of the decade?

That team had 100x the talent this years does.

Jackson and AO >> BMK and Rak
Rautins and Devendorf >>> Cooney and G
Flynn and Ennis are arguable.
KJ and Paul Harris < Grant and Fair

If the 08-09 team played our team this year, I'm confident Jonny Flynn and RJ/AO would while the floor with us.

The Bigeast that year was much, much more competitive than this years ACC.

That team had 100x the talent this years does.

Jackson and AO >> BMK and Rak
Rautins and Devendorf >>> Cooney and G
Flynn and Ennis are arguable.
KJ and Paul Harris < Grant and Fair

If the 08-09 team played our team this year, I'm confident Jonny Flynn and RJ/AO would while the floor with us.

The Bigeast that year was much, much more competitive than this years ACC.

This years team would have approximately three million offensive rebounds playing that team. Not sure who would win; both were good teams. But 09 ain't wiping the floor. And Rick was still very much a work in progress that year. I think there's at least an argument that this years centers are better

This years team would have approximately three million offensive rebounds playing that team. Not sure who would win; both were good teams. But 09 ain't wiping the floor. And Rick was still very much a work in progress that year. I think there's at least an argument that this years centers are better
I don't think there's an argument. Not at least until Rak's fully utilized and allowed to operate off a short leash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom