Transforming a Football Stadium Into a Final Four Court | Syracusefan.com

Transforming a Football Stadium Into a Final Four Court

Just thinking that we haven't had a "move the court to the 50 yard line for JAB's last game" thread in a while. Thank goodness for that.
that's because theyre to busy trying to find away to move JB to the 50 yard line of an empty stadium 1000s of miles away, while the Orange are playing in the Dome.

I wonder if some thought has been given to doing seating like that to get to ground level.. I think you could easily add 1-2K of seats with this method and they would be prime locations too not the extended viewing we have now.. In talking with the companies that do it its not that hard to design or implement.

Was lucky enough to have lowers for both the 2013 Final Four in the Georgia Dome and the 2016 Final Four at NRG. Two of the worst viewing experiences I've ever had at a basketball event. The economics make sense but watching basketball in a football stadium is a terrible experience.

Was lucky enough to have lowers for both the 2013 Final Four in the Georgia Dome and the 2016 Final Four at NRG. Two of the worst viewing experiences I've ever had at a basketball event. The economics make sense but watching basketball in a football stadium is a terrible experience.
The current Carrier Dome set-up is probably the best for simulating the arena experience, particularly when there was still a blue curtain. I hope the future renovations will include an overhead scoreboard that can be easily moved from the 50 yard line (for football) to mid-court at basketball games. The overhead scoreboard and a large curtain will create a more intimate experience. Perhaps, the curtain could be lowered for big games to allow more seating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom