Trey's game for those of you who asked | Syracusefan.com

Trey's game for those of you who asked

Glad to see it. Thanks for keeping up posted.

Awesome stat line. Great to hear. I hope he continues to have a successful season.

They won 28-27 in ot. Trey had 8 catches for 196 yards and 2td. 273 all purpose yards.

Everyone have a great and safe holiday !!!

That's great Jerry. Kudos to Trey.

That is great. I hope he continues putting up those huge numbers.

They won 28-27 in ot. Trey had 8 catches for 196 yards and 2td. 273 all purpose yards.

Everyone have a great and safe holiday !!!
Love it, those are great stats. I would assume he got player of the game, no?

They really don't do that at otterbein could have a chance at conference player of week, maybe.

geezum nice stateline thanks for the info jerry

Great for Trey, great way to start his season. Thanks for sharing with us.

Game two..another OT, but this time a loss, 33-34...
Trey had a good game...not eye popping though
Rec: 7-92 and 1TD
Rush: 2-25 and 1TD
262 all purpose yards..

Good luck to the Orange this week !

Game two..another OT, but this time a loss, 33-34...
Trey had a good game...not eye popping though
Rec: 7-92 and 1TD
Rush: 2-25 and 1TD
262 all purpose yards..

Good luck to the Orange this week !
Still eye popping... Thanks Jerry... Trey is a DI calibre athlete dominating... Wish we still had him...

Just as an aside, Trey is now leading D3 in All Purpose Yards per game (267.5) and is 5th in Receiving Yards per Game (144.0)

GO Otterbein Cardinals
GO Syracuse Orange

Just as an aside, Trey is now leading D3 in All Purpose Yards per game (267.5) and is 5th in Receiving Yards per Game (144.0)

GO Otterbein Cardinals
GO Syracuse Orange
Jerry after Trey finishes...I hope you guys can drive over to Cuse for a game late this Fall (assuming they aren't in the playoffs) or next year. We finish out hosting Cincy on T-giving weekend and playing at Pitt the first Sat in December.

GO Otterbein Cardinals
GO Syracuse Orange
Awesome. Go Trey go!

We lost 41-20 at Homecoming. They thought Trey would get a lot of attention so they did not get him the ball in the first half, using him as a decoy. Mistake...lol...

He ended up with 8 catches for 127...and 215 all purpose yards, almost all in 3rd quarter.

Congrats on the victory, although my best buddy at work (a Toledo grad) is not very happy...

We lost 41-20 at Homecoming. They thought Trey would get a lot of attention so they did not get him the ball in the first half, using him as a decoy. Mistake...lol...

He ended up with 8 catches for 127...and 215 all purpose yards, almost all in 3rd quarter.

Congrats on the victory, although my best buddy at work (a Toledo grad) is not very happy...
Sometimes coaches out think themselves. Another nice game for Trey though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom