Tribute | Syracusefan.com

Tribute

MadNY3

All American
Thinking about purchasing a print ad in the P-S in the last Monday edition ever printed...as a tribute to James Arthur Boeheim, who lead us to many a Big Monday on National TV in the 1980s, which helped propel the program to be as damn awesome as it has been for so long.

If he passionately reads the paper, it could be as good of a tribute as I can possibly think of. A framed ad afterwards is not a bad idea either.

Thoughts?

Anyone want to contribute?

Direct message or send a general note to my company at:

hey@theconsig.com

Thinking about purchasing a print ad in the P-S in the last Monday edition ever printed...as a tribute to James Arthur Boeheim, who lead us to many a Big Monday on National TV in the 1980s, which helped propel the program to be as damn awesome as it has been for so long.

If he passionately reads the paper, it could be as good of a tribute as I can possibly think of. A framed ad afterwards is not a bad idea either.

Thoughts?

hey@theconsig.com
I'm in. Just let me know the details.

Me too I PM'ed you above also.

You know I'm in buddy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

In... will email you from work tomorrow.

My guess is he'd appreciate a donation to his charitable foundation more than a full page ad.

http://www.jimboeheim.com/foundation/

I'll donate, regardless.

Thoughts?

hey@theconsig.com

Sounds good as long as someone can get a hold of hard-copies for those of us from out of town. :)

Sounds good as long as someone can get a hold of hard-copies for those of us from out of town. :)

Yeah...when it is published, if someone could at least scan it in and post it in a thread here, that would be nice...By the way, great idea and thank you!!

My guess is he'd appreciate a donation to his charitable foundation more than a full page ad.

http://www.jimboeheim.com/foundation/

I'll donate, regardless.

I was gonna ask you about this Tom. The boneyard had that donation thing on their board. It was at the top, they could track how much they were at, and once they hit their object amount, they donated it to Calhouns charity I think. Is that something we could make happen here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom