Triche has been great | Syracusefan.com

Triche has been great

Kid has had an excellent career and has been a big part of some excellent teams. He didn't just forget how to play.

Kid has had an excellent career and has been a big part of some excellent teams. He didn't just forget how to play.

No, he didn't just forget...he's spent the entire season forgetting how

I actually feel sorry for him at this point - his confidence is shot.

His confidence is not shot. His skill level is shot. He shows no signs of not wanting to take shots or be aggressive.

I feel bad for him. There is a lot to like about him - never in trouble, always giving a good effort, never complaining about his role. But, it would be dishonest to say he's been anything other than horrible over the last month.

Triche strikes me as a guy that needs a game off, step away from the game a little and just refocus mentally.

I wish Triche spent more time playing basketball than lifting weights the past 4 years

Triche strikes me as a guy that needs a game off, step away from the game a little and just refocus mentally.

said the same thing. i would give the team 2 days off, clear your heads and let's get back to work tuesday.

i defend this team a lot, but quitting like they just did is not acceptable

I feel bad for him. There is a lot to like about him - never in trouble, always giving a good effort, never complaining about his role. But, it would be dishonest to say he's been anything other than horrible over the last month.

He's not the only one. To lay this at his feet alone is BS.

He doesn't have to be our main option. In fact he's not and hasn't been, our main options are clearly MCW, Southerland and Fair. All we ask us for Triche to not play like a JV high school player.

Regardless of how great a person Triche is, he is literally like 8 for his last 60 from downtown, its totally unacceptable for a D1A player, period.

His confidence is not shot. His skill level is shot. He shows no signs of not wanting to take shots or be aggressive.
Well, JB says their confidence is down right now. But, what does he know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom