Triche looking really undecisive again | Syracusefan.com

Triche looking really undecisive again

Cuse4

Scout Team
Does not have a clue what to do with the ball in his hands right now ... Can we please start feeding Fab!

I really hope that BT is earning the starting nod and it's not just a given for whatever reason.

I really hope that BT is earning the starting nod and it's not just a given for whatever reason.

Exactly. Triche will never be a great player IMO--he's too slow...slow-footed, slow to react and just too passive.

I don't think he's one of the best 5 players on this team. Not even sure he's in the top 7.

Dion is the better player. Unfortunately, I don't think it matters.

Dion is the better scorer but not necessarily the better player. Other than the one great pass to CJ for the dunk he has been pretty selfish tonight.

Dion is the better scorer but not necessarily the better player. Other than the one great pass to CJ for the dunk he has been pretty selfish tonight.
I agree with this... I see a lot MeShaun in his game.

I agree with this... I see a lot MeShaun in his game.

This team almost needs some of that - Triche and KJo are so passive.

take a blender...place waiters and triche in it...grind and chop...when it comes out we may have two of the very best players 'Cuse has had...one full of himself and wants to be the man; the other is too passive, in control...but plays with team...just think if we could slice and dice those two into one...hmmmm

Hard to tell right now. This was the kind of game to take easy points inside rebound and play some scrappy defense to up the amount of possesions. Dion did his job. Dion could have been doubled on the perimeter found his way to the hole and made something good happen 75% of the time tonight.

Judge more when we aren't stealing the ball like that and when the mismatches don't come at all 5 positions during big east play.

Loved watching CJ, Dion Fair and Xmas turn up the heat. That press was like stealing candy from a baby.

Sometimes I think we just hope and figure all these kids will get better each year. Its not always the case. Our starting guards are the same guys they were last year. I don't see them improving much this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom