Triche | Syracusefan.com

Triche

Toga

Living Legend
Freight train was big but how about Triche on that one possession late. He wanted to abuse that short white kid and boy did he.

He seemed invisible for a lot of his minutes tonight (pulling a Southerland), but a couple real nice plays going to the basket. Progress for Triche.

I find it interesting that JB puts the ball in Waiters hands late in these last two games, bringing the ball up court. I bet people here didnt expect that.

Great drive - it provided a huge spark.

Of course, it begs the question, where was that move the rest of the game ??

But anyways, it was great to see Brandon want the ball & take it hard in a crunchtime situation.

Triche was great both games. Shot 55% from the field, 55% from 3, averaged 14.5 pts, 5 assts, and 2.5 stls for the tourney.

He seemed invisible for a lot of his minutes tonight (pulling a Southerland), but a couple real nice plays going to the basket. Progress for Triche.

I find it interesting that JB puts the ball in Waiters hands late in these last two games, bringing the ball up court. I bet people here didnt expect that.

Who wasn't invisible the first half. Second half he was great.

You're also wrong about who had the ball late in their hands. All but 1 in bounds pass went to Triche. Not sure what you mean even.

No problem overall with Triche, but what in the sam hell was that pass he made after getting the steal on the press with like a minute left? It was only dumb luck that it didn't get stolen.

No problem overall with Triche, but what in the sam hell was that pass he made after getting the steal on the press with like a minute left? It was only dumb luck that it didn't get stolen.

Which one? The pass to KJo or the skip pass to Dion?

The one that Fair finally picked up and turned into a 3-point play.

Ah, that as at the 4 minute timeout. Triche made the steal on the press and bounced it into Kjo and it went off his Kjo's hand. He sould have caught it but I think KJo may have started to turn thinking Triche would shoot the 3.

Great drive - it provided a huge spark.

Of course, it begs the question, where was that move the rest of the game ??

But anyways, it was great to see Brandon want the ball & take it hard in a crunchtime situation.

Where was that move the first 2 yrs at SU? Coming out of HS I expected to see that 2-3 times a game.

The one that Fair finally picked up and turned into a 3-point play.

Yes thats the one. Sorry I mis-remembered the timing of it, but thats the one I meant.

Where was that move the first 2 yrs at SU? Coming out of HS I expected to see that 2-3 times a game.

The last time I remember seeing it was at WVU in 2009. He basically took over and won that game for us in the second with those drives. He tucks the ball like a running back and just bulls his way to the rim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom