triche's 3 | Syracusefan.com

triche's 3

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
when we were down 1 with 5 minutes left or whatever it was. as soon as he took the shot i said to myself this is the game. crowd would have lost their collective minds if that went down. it was a big downer when that missed. never felt like we were gonna win after that. if he knocks that down i think we win. just couldnt get over the hump in 2nd half.

this team should be proud of themselves. playing shorthanded without fab, and playing 5 on 8, they never quit just like they havent in any game this year. thanks for a great run fellas

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

I know he was feeling it, but damn, drive to the basket get 2 there and we take the lead. Then trade baskets and keep it a one possession game down the stretch. Great comeback to the point though, coming back from 10 points down. Reminded me of a similar situation in the 1996 Georgia game where Z made 2 three pointers to claw us back from 10 down late in that one.

i didnt like the shot when he took it, but cant knock him for it cuz he was feeling it and he usually knocks those down when hes feeling it. but we didnt need a 3 there and he wasnt wide open.

i didnt like the shot when he took it, but cant knock him for it cuz he was feeling it and he usually knocks those down when hes feeling it. but we didnt need a 3 there and he wasnt wide open.

Agreed on everything. I hated that shot, but he just hit a couple and you can't fault him. I just don't ever want him shooting with a hand anywhere near him, I just don't think he's capable of hitting contested shots at a decent clip.

Also agree that it felt like if it went down we had the game. I was ready to jump through the roof if it went in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom