Trishton Jackson: Vikings | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Trishton Jackson: Vikings

What if he waited a year, and still went undrafted. Truth is you don't care about Tristan, just SU.
This was one of the best receiver drafts ever. I don't think staying another year would have been a bad thing.

Hmm... Brian pro-staying in college...

Never saw that one coming. :rolleyes:
I'm usually pro guys leaving on the football side because of the physical toal on the body. This year was so deep at receiver it was not the year to leave if you were the marginal guy.

Hmm... Brian pro-staying in college...

Never saw that one coming. :rolleyes:
I'm usually pro guys leaving on the football side because of the physical toal on the body. This year was so deep at receiver it was not the year to leave if you were the marginal guy.
This has been a great week on the board and I’m pissed 721 beat me to that post

I’m so excited for him! I’ll have to ask his cousin for a jersey

Wow! Congrats to Trishton!

Very excellent!

Excited to see what he can do in that offense. Such a great job by him getting a spot as an UDFA!
Awesome. Have to watch Hard Knocks this year. Aren’t the Rams one of the teams being featured? Has there been any mention of Trishton so far on that program?

Last edited:
making the team is great.. making it as a UFA is not easy but much cheaper for the teams. maybe if he stays he makes more money but we will never know.

I hope he doesn't catch a ball against my Cowboys and then has a 100 catch season.

I have no idea what his contract looks like, but I know his signing bonus was probably very low
Whatever it is is better than the zero dollars he makes at SU this year. And making a 53 man means he was ready. Regardless if he was 45 or 53 on the list. With COVID rearing it’s ugly head anyone who left last year and made a roster made the right decision.
Also I am sure most posters on her have never had a year at 610k.

Whatever it is is better than the zero dollars he makes at SU this year. And making a 53 man means he was ready. Regardless if he was 45 or 53 on the list. With COVID rearing it’s ugly head anyone who left last year and made a roster made the right decision.
Also I am sure most posters on her have never had a year at 610k.

ha it’s always so funny to hear the “no way should leave su. Such a mistake”... until he makes it and then makes more than a lot of us dream of. Love it. Great for him. Absolutely made the right decision

ha it’s always so funny to hear the “no way should leave su. Such a mistake”... until he makes it and then makes more than a lot of us dream of. Love it. Great for him. Absolutely made the right decision
He still has work to do.

He is making in one year the median household income of the US x10. Certainly. It enough money to go crazy over but his alternative again was to go to school for free, even though he already graduated. Would love to hear the annual salary of people who thinks he made a mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom