:bang:

Oh good lord...sky is falling...sky is falling. What will we do? Woe is me. We may never be able to play another game

Oh good lord...sky is falling...sky is falling. What will we do? Woe is me. We may never be able to play another game
Hey, if you're happy with Mackey at center then you're all set!

Well that sucks. Was hoping he would get a shot at Guard before moving over to center or even starting at center this coming season.

once again sucks...but doesnt take away from high hopes for this kid and its spring ball. If this was July I would be doing this Oh Lord but since the kid can get healthy and can hopefully be out there in August. That is what truly matters. On that note I crave spring football and cant wait for it to begin.

couchburn

Makes sense since Macky couldn't possibly improve or get any stronger this offseason.

Thanks to this board I'm now actually expecting him to shrink to 5'6 @ 235 lbs and show up for Spring ball with a peg leg, a hunched back, and a claw hand. couchburn

right because he was so close to being serviceable:rolling:

couchburn

Makes sense since Macky couldn't possibly improve or get any stronger this offseason.

Thanks to this board I'm now actually expecting him to shrink to 5'6 @ 235 lbs and show up for Spring ball with a peg leg, a hunched back, and a claw hand. couchburn
Wait!...the claw hand might help!

right because he was so close to being serviceable:rolling:

He was our 3rd best or 3rd worst linemen depending on you persepective. He will improve and in all likelyhood, do as well as those on either side of him permit. I was hoping Trudo might have been one of them but now may not be the case. But yeah, he was absolutley serviceable for a true sophomore despite not being all conference by any stretch.

sucks that our best center will miss the spring.

sucks that our best center will miss the spring.
Dont get me started on Mac i owe it to Go Cuse to not harp on how much of a weak link he is. Or to go on and on about how if he wasnt Macs Grandson that he would be playing for an Ivy or Colgate. Ok enough. At this point who are our back ups at Center?

Dont get me started on Mac i owe it to Go Cuse to not harp on how much of a weak link he is. Or to go on and on about how if he wasnt Macs Grandson that he would be playing for an Ivy or Colgate. Ok enough. At this point who are our back ups at Center?
Go watch any game, watch the play of the O line, and tell me that the weak link isn't Chibane.

There were so many deficiencies on the line this year, for many different reasons, and different issues in different games. Anyone at this point who blames one single person on the line for a majority of the problems either doesn't know very much about football, doesn't care to analyze the games, doesn't know how to assess the cause of breakdowns, or has an agenda. Or all of the above combined.

If anything I'd expect Trudo to have been pushing Chibane.
I had Trudo penciled in as a starter at OG in 2012. Major loss as he could have used the spring to win the job. I hope he is able to play this fall. We have some depth issues here. Sweet Lou has a golden chance to start now if he can get his weight under control.

Not a big fan of the tight lipped policy reporting injuries. I understand being forthcoming can put the program at a competitive disadvantage during the season but why the reluctance to provide any concrete information on an injury in February?

Anyone know when/how it happened?

There were so many deficiencies on the line this year, for many different reasons, and different issues in different games. Anyone at this point who blames one single person on the line for a majority of the problems either doesn't know very much about football, doesn't care to analyze the games, doesn't know how to assess the cause of breakdowns, or has an agenda. Or all of the above combined.

or your completely wrong

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom