TT passing | Syracusefan.com

TT passing

McCullough was a much better defensive play than TT. TT is a better finisher. McCullough didn't finish great around the rim. TT is physically stronger at this point.

McCullough had/has an immeasurable ceiling.

One main reason he's getting more PT than Roberson. Watch when Roberson is in the middle on O, he rarely ever, ever looks down low. Always want to get it to a guard of SF.

Personally I think he would've benefited staying another year and that guaranteed contract would have been much more lucrative.

TT was looking like a CWebb or Bosh in that 1H! He's the last player I worry about.

The more he plays the better he will get. He, like a lot of guys on this team, needs to play like a BIG BOY no matter who the other team is! Kid will light up P5 teams like he does midmajor next year.

The more he plays the better he will get. He, like a lot of guys on this team, needs to play like a BIG BOY no matter who the other team is! Kid will light up P5 teams like he does midmajor next year.

Yup. I really think he could be the most talented player on the team.

Yup. I really think he could be the most talented player on the team.

I have kids from 11 to 5 and playing confident against tough competition is contagious. We haven't done it yet but have the players to do it. Great teams at any level believe they are more than good, play everyone like they can win, get boosted by their best players and have coaches who care about the team getting better.

The difference between Thompson getting the ball at the high post and Roberson getting it at the high post is ginormous.

I also think Thompson likes to pass...
hey wait a minute! didn't you post a couple weeks ago that you're worried he's a black hole?!
;)

Taurean had a couple of Yowzer passes and the synergy between him and Lydon was so much fun to watch! Just a spark of - - you know - - the way we were (play soft music).

Ah, memories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom