Tuesday Articles Page II | Syracusefan.com

Tuesday Articles Page II

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Gambling Site

Syracuse Orange Vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights 10/1/11: Mark’s Free College Football
Pick Against the Spread

Botched call in Syracuse-Toledo game causes more heartache for bettors

OOC Opponent

FIRST AND 10: Running Game Paces Rhody's First Victory

Opinion

Syracuse should take high road on Toledo call

Last Opponent

Temple is not looking past Toledo

Around The Big East

LSU_West_Virginia_web.jpg

Weekend Rewind: Big East

Big East Football Power Rankings: Week 5

Big East notes, with injury updates

No ACC decision on UConn move imminent

Governor: UConn interested in ACC

Connecticut governor: ACC decision not likely soon

Big East football links: UConn a 'good fit' for ACC

Big East threatened by the TV ambitions on which it was built

Rich it would seem is a little bitter about SU leaving
Louisville writer wants SU to give the win to Toledo

Big East football links: UConn a 'good fit' for ACC

Big East Week 4 Recap

Big East Roundup

Unbeaten South Florida (4-0) Prepares For Pittsburgh

ACC News

beware-of-men-in-masks.jpeg

Here's the ACC expansion committee the conference tried to keep secret

Rumors Of UK-To-ACC Just Column Fodder, Nothing More

Another week of sports business tests fan loyalty

Conference grades: ACC has bad week on the field

Around The Nation

Know Your Realinged College Football Conferences

College football all about money

C-USA looks to keep options open with realignment

SEC ushers in A&M as 13th member

Texas safety with concussion history quits game

Seminoles' Reid arrested on multiple charges

Premium

ScarletReport.com - Sam Hellman - 9 hours ago

Dodd gave his early impressions of Syracuse and assessed the Rutgers offensive line's performance during Monday's media luncheon. Here is the video. ...
SR.com TV: QB Dodd Previews Syracuse Game

Blogs

9046496-standard.jpg

Syracuse vs. Rutgers: So Begins 'Rutgers Hate Week'

5 Ways Adding Syracuse, Pitt Will Impact ACC Recruiting

Syracuse Fans, Darth Hackett Finds Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Syracuse vs. Toledo - Sorry Rockets, But We're Going to Keep This One

OH BTW Syracuse sucks

Syracuse Football Future Schedules Open Up With ACC Move

We lead off today with a reference to the goings-on of 20 years ago. In the past, I've referenced before how big an impact the proposed "Airline Conference" of the late-1950s might have had (USC, UCLA, Cal, Stanford, the service academies, Notre Dame, Syracuse and Penn State almost formed the coolest, most geographically hilarious conference ever, and long before air travel became easier).

Raycom’s plan called for the Metro to expand to 16 football-playing schools with two eight-team divisions or four four-team divisions, similar to what has been discussed by the ACC, the Pac-12 and others in recent weeks. It was compelling enough that at one point that spring in 1990, presidents and ADs from all 16 schools met in Dallas to talk it through. [...]

According to Raycom’s plan, the Metro’s members would have come from the North (Boston College, Syracuse, Pittsburgh), the South (Miami, Florida State, South Carolina) and moved west through the middle of the country (Louisville, Memphis, Cincinnati). The original plan also included Penn State, but the Nittany Lions committed to the Big Ten before Raycom could finish the project.
Rock M Nation

High School

Top 75 performers Week 3 NYC

Other SU Sports

06403226-288d-469e-99dd-ff0d0962ca62.jpg

SU softball plays @ home Friday at 6 PM only one of 2 fall home games

University News

Using social may help your job search

University News Video

I'm Shmacked The Movie : Trailer #2 - Syracuse University

Someone really wrote in to the Post Standard saying it would be good sportsmanship to give our win to Toledo? Boy this country's turning into a bunch of pussies

I can't open this:

Any players on there that are high on SU's list?
Sign up, it only takes a minute. The site has features on a lot of the kids we are looking at.

Sign up, it only takes a minute. The site has features on a lot of the kids we are looking at.
I will sign up later, it won't let me right now.

I wonder if Bozich's nickname was "Bozo" when he was growing up. He definitely grew into the role.

You've got to love the softball team.
Went to a practice on Sunday, it was incredibly well run. No wasted motion, everyone was busy all of the time. What a contrast to my old baseball practices as a kid. A lot of standing around and wasted time. Coach Ross has two great assistants, this is a top twenty five caliber program. Lots of talent and hard workers, that's a great combination.

Went to a practice on Sunday, it was incredibly well run. No wasted motion, everyone was busy all of the time. What a contrast to my old baseball practices as a kid. A lot of standing around and wasted time. Coach Ross has two great assistants, this is a top twenty five caliber program. Lots of talent and hard workers, that's a great combination.

Love going to the softball games, unfortunately, I'm traveling out of town Thursday through the weekend. Missing my first home FB game in years and the softball this weekend. Are the practices ever open to the public?

UK to the ACC? Sure! Bring Ohio State, Kansas, Arizona, and UConn also

Love going to the softball games, unfortunately, I'm traveling out of town Thursday through the weekend. Missing my first home FB game in years and the softball this weekend. Are the practices ever open to the public?
Very open, in fact they have nice team posters all signed, my granddaughters were real excited.