Tuesday in Greensboro | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tuesday in Greensboro

The UConn coach reportedly said "Sometimes you run into a hot team that's starting to gel, and there's not much you can do about it."

It's all about making shots...

Well, we've seen the football program implode at the end of a season a few times before but most of us have never seen the basketball program fold like this. An all time low. That said, I'm still hoping for a win on Saturday and a bye on tues.

I just thought that this morning, oh how cruel. Boy I really hope they get a win saturday and maybe 1 more in the ACC.

As much as I want him gone, I feel terrible at thought of him finishing the last 6 as losses.

I do as well. Maybe the Tournament will bring some smiles and flashbacks to what was once and the good fight will be had by, going old school, the Orangemen.

If I was in Greensboro, I’d go to Red Oak Brewery rather than going to watch SU in the ACC Tournament.
Hahaha I'm hoping they are in the 8/9 matchup on Wednesday afternoon. Leaves plenty of time to hit Red Oak up for some Hummingbird on draft and food on the way back to Raleigh.

"Tuesday in Greensboro." One of the more depressing thread titles in board history. Can't wait to play Louisville in front of 1500 people and then hit up the Cracker Barrel afterwards.
Exactly. I have taken Wed, Thurs and Fri off quite often for conf tourney week. I refuse to add Tuesday, but I'll DVR it.

If he announces his retirement after the WFU game, that will give ACC officials plenty of time to create a comprehensive highlight reel of great moments in Syracuse ACCT history.

It can be played during the first 30-second timeout.

If he announces his retirement after the WFU game, that will give ACC officials plenty of time to create a comprehensive highlight reel of great moments in Syracuse ACCT history.

It can be played during the first 30-second timeout.
will it be 2003 Warrick block + cutting down the nets on repeat for 30 seconds?

"Tuesday in Greensboro." One of the more depressing thread titles in board history. Can't wait to play Louisville in front of 1500 people and then hit up the Cracker Barrel afterwards.
Gotta go to Bo!

If SU ends up playing Tuesday to make it less depressing think of the thread title as the melody of this song.

"TUESDAYS IN GREENSBORO!"

No! Cuz I use the legal sites and they won’t let me bet on Cuse!!
Gotta get a bookie. I'm kicking myself for not driving the hour to the PA border to profit off the 4 game losing streak we saw coming from a mile away.

Looking back at SU's not stellar ACCT history I had forgotten they did play on opening day one year. It was 2018. For that tournament it was Tuesday in Brooklyn. SU was the #11 seed, beating #14 Wake then losing to #6 UNC on Wednesday.

With tonight’s results and SU’s likely loss to Wake and BC’s likely win vs GT clear your calendar for Tuesday night!

I think it'll be announced on Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom