Tuesdays gone with the wind guys | Syracusefan.com

Tuesdays gone with the wind guys

When I first glanced at the name of the performer in your video, I thought it was our new chancellor. He's a talented guy... but that would be over the top.

Last edited:
It's not like we aren't getting the looks. The shots just aren't falling. Those shots start falling like they did for the first 25 games and we will be fine. I still think we are basically guaranteed a cake walk to the Sweet 16.

I think with the posts I've read the last two days, Cooney will be singing 'Gimme three steps' if he ever runs into some of you. ;)

By the way, lynyrd skynyrd is the most underrated band ever. The original lineup from 73-77 made 5 great albums and a bunch of other great songs that didn't make the albums. Pre crash skynyrd were unbelievable.

The shots will start falling again, I agree. This team is way too good for them to clank forever.

By the way, lynyrd skynyrd is the most underrated band ever. The original lineup from 73-77 made 5 great albums and a bunch of other great songs that didn't make the albums. Pre crash skynyrd were unbelievable.
Have you seen this? Check it out (sorry for going off topic to the others!)
Good stuff.

Have you seen this? Check it out (sorry for going off topic to the others!)
Good stuff.

Excellent post! They are one band that I never got to see live. I don't really consider the Donny Van Zant Skynyrd in the same vein.

The shots will start falling again, I agree. This team is way too good for them to clank forever.

In all honesty, the team is just full of non shooters. They'll start falling again, hopefully when we get hot and stay hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom