Turn on ESPN U | Syracusefan.com

Turn on ESPN U

I'd sign up for 5k in the Dome if we had 4 rings. And the 21k in the Dome sounds like 5k anyway. I loathe UConn but the scoreboard reads 4-1 in their favor.

They will be San Francisco status going forward though. Can’t take away what they did, but they will never do it again.

They will be San Francisco status going forward though. Can’t take away what they did, but they will never do it again.

Maybe but I might sign up to be nearly extinct with 4 rings in less than 20 years.

Maybe but I might sign up to be nearly extinct with 4 rings in less than 20 years.

I wouldn't. None of their fans kids will ever see their team relevant again. Destined for obscurity and all their fans know it. Despite the championship advantage I would not trade places at all. They have absolutely no hope for the future

With a better product on the court, SU a top 25 team again, and a younger, more energetic coach that the players actually respect and enjoy playing for? Yes I can not wait for that.
Wait, being the key word there...

I'd sign up for 5k in the Dome if we had 4 rings. And the 21k in the Dome sounds like 5k anyway. I loathe UConn but the scoreboard reads 4-1 in their favor.
What does that have to do with anything. You would sign up to be UConn instead of us right now? That would be crazy. they are adrift and likely not to find their way again. There are other things on that scoreboard by the way. We have dominated them head to head. We had the best record in the history of the Big East. We have been to more final fours. 4 to 1 for them is great. It's not the end of the discussion. No one is at their games and they are an after thought in college hoops today. Take a look on espnu and see what their 4 titles mean to their fans

What are you trying to do Dasher boost the tv ratings by having everyone look? Smh.

I wouldn’t. I enjoy watching year after year and in many years thinking if things break right there’s a chance we could go all the way. I have never in my life watched a bad Syracuse team that nobody cares to show up to the games for. This is the weakest team I’ve ever seen and we’re still right there in these losses and have 17 wins, and it took an awful lot to go wrong to make us this “weak”. If this is as bad as it gets and we continue our consistently good, occasionally great teams that we’ve put out for 40 years, I’ll sign up for that any day.

I wouldn’t. I enjoy watching year after year and in many years thinking if things break right there’s a chance we could go all the way. I have never in my life watched a bad Syracuse team that nobody cares to show up to the games for. This is the weakest team I’ve ever seen and we’re still right there in these losses and have 17 wins, and it took an awful lot to go wrong to make us this “weak”. If this is as bad as it gets and we continue our consistently good, occasionally great teams that we’ve put out for 40 years, I’ll sign up for that any day.
Me too. Plus, I plan to be alive for the next 20 years anyway. I have something to look forward to.

What a bunch of losers. Their loss tonight moves down our win over them from Quad 2 to Quad 3.

You're insane.
The only scoreboard that matters now is P5 vs Mid-Major. They can have their rings- bless their hearts.
I'd rather be us by a long shot!

Of course - as long as Boeheim is our coach.

Keep trying to bait me with this crap. This is the last time I'm responding to you. Done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom