TV for tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

TV for tomorrow

PhillyOrange

Walk On
I'm in the Philly area and it seems like tomorrow nights game will be televised on Thursday at 2:00 pm on SNY.
Can anyone please tell me my options to watch the game tomorrow. Does anyone suggest the Orange All Access?
Do they keep games on to watch them at any time?

I'm in the Philly burbs with FIOS and it looks like I can't get the game either. I have OAA and use it frequently, especially early in the basketball season and all through the lacrosse season. I know there are people on the board who are unhappy with OAA, but it's worked fine for me. They've upgraded their cameras and streaming recently as well. Yes, they archive the games. If you don't want to take the plunge, this link has been floating around here lately. I haven't used it yet, but it looks like a good one to have bookmarked.

Does OAA work on iPads, does anyone know? My local BWW doesn't get SNY apparently so I'm seeking out other options.

NE Ohio and SNY is listing some Mets bullshit at 7 and the game also Thurs at 2. What?!

Folks claim that they can watch the stream here, most think it's pretty good quality. Apparently it works even if you're not a TW customer.

http://www.twcs.tv/sportstream/
Yeah that link is so awesome I fully expect that they'll decide to shut ut off at some point.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hope that works, haven't missed a game in like 3 years, lol.

I have DISH network. I was thinking about getting the ESPN Full Court package. Does anyone else have this? I wish there was a way I could see how many Cuse games they will show before I buy it.

I just hate it when SNY is showing a game that is on the full court package! They're showing the St.Johns v Holy Cross game on both. bs.

I have DISH network. I was thinking about getting the ESPN Full Court package. Does anyone else have this? I wish there was a way I could see how many Cuse games they will show before I buy it.
Ha, I just posted before I saw your last post. I have full court but I'm on direct. Yes you can view the schedule. If you're just getting for SU, it may not be worth it. As I usually only have used it like 2 games/year for SU. If all these other links work for free and you have the sports package on there. I get it to watch other games, and so paranoid not seeing an SU game that might be on there, that I would buy about any extra channel or package to help ensure my sanity. :D

Ha, I just posted before I saw your last post. I have full court but I'm on direct. Yes you can view the schedule. If you're just getting for SU, it may not be worth it. As I usually only have used it like 2 games/year for SU. If all these other links work for free and you have the sports package on there. I get it to watch other games, and so paranoid not seeing an SU game that might be on there, that I would buy about any extra channel or package to help ensure my sanity. :D

Ahh got it. Looking at the schedule, the first game they are showing is Rutgers. I asked this question in another thread, and I dont think it got answered, will the ACC move mean more ESPN games for us in November/December?

Directv with the sports package is awesome! It always has the games on it, at least up until now.

Ahh got it. Looking at the schedule, the first game they are showing is Rutgers. I asked this question in another thread, and I dont think it got answered, will the ACC move mean more ESPN games for us in November/December?
Not sure about that part. I would think it couldn't be less?

Not sure about that part. I would think it couldn't be less?

I'm thinking it has to be more. Just like watching Duke play all their small early season games.

Does OAA work on iPads, does anyone know? My local BWW doesn't get SNY apparently so I'm seeking out other options.
If it does, it will be the first device that it works on.

I miss the Pre-Game threads from last year that listed all the TV info, and buttloads of links to info on the opposing team and stuff. Whoever did that did a quality job.