TV for tomorrow | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

TV for tomorrow

Worst. Stream. Ever.

Comic_Book_Guy.png

complete horsecrap

The best part about your posts is that I hear everything in Quagmire's voice; e.g. really fast, clipped brusque and annoyed Quagmire:

"Complete horsecrap."

I then imagine him walking away sullenly, perhaps muttering the odd "Giggity. Want my giggity goo. That was horsecrap."

Worst. Stream. Ever.

Comic_Book_Guy.png
The lack of Simpsons references here depresses me (season 8 or earlier). Kinda like our Newer Testament. Anyway, am I the only one who has experienced the observation that pretty much all internet hoops streams disrupts your fave teams offensive moves on every possession? At this point, if I can't get to a real TV, I'll take the WAER FM88.3 radio broadcast. At least that's in real time, and half the fans aren't peeing in the Dome troughs already when a Southerland trey is announced.

P.S. What ever happened to the guy at Desert Shore Records on Marshall Street (2nd floor) whom I can swear Pony Tail Guy was modeled after? Bitter human - but I got some great vinyl there. Thomas something, I think. Alternative/punk, like O-Positive, the Neats, Echo & the Bunnymen, The Damned, XTC, New Order, Stranglers. Also snagged up missing classic rock records from Roxy Music, Doors, Genesis (early!!!), Floyd, Hendrix, Rush, Velvet Underground, Zappa. And local faves like Masters of Reality, 805, Ed Hamell.