TV for tomorrow | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TV for tomorrow

good god, the TWCS feed has gone to ****

Sprt, I believe. I should have specified this is the Central New York feed. Are you outside of it?

Anything on directv? The other link works but with really annoying music, weird

Sprt, I believe. I should have specified this is the Central New York feed. Are you outside of it?
Dagnabbit, I am! In NJ, formerly NYC area. No worries, as the firstrow feed is decent.

It is buffering quite a bit for me.
Yeah me too, sometimes right before a finish of the play. Still faster than the other one, but choppier now.

Anyone else having really bad buffering issues? it doesn't seem to be my connection, but it could be. The buffering (or chopping actually) is as bad as i have seen.

Me or the stream?

44cuse

Bad for me and I am hardwired.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

It comes and goes, but after hardwiring, I realize even with ridiculous speed, it's on their end. Back to the wifi and intermittent plays.

Both streams are bad. The TW stream is complete crap. It was the same way last week. The first stream is barely watchable.

OK, thanks for the feedback. I have never had an issue with a stream (which I why I always wonder about the people who complain about ESPN3) but tonight it is borderline unwatchable. Definitely feels like it is on the TWC side.

44cuse

I had to turn it off, was just getting mad. Watching the updates on syracuseonline.

Reactions: MCC
I had to turn it off, was just getting mad. Watching the updates on syracuseonline.

Yup. Absolutely unfathomable that a major provider can't put out a clean stream in 20frickin'12. I was tolerant of this 3 - 4 years ago when streaming was nascent in some cases. But now... unacceptable.

Espn3 is excellent, especially compared to this garbage. The FirstRow stream isn't even watchable now. Looking forward to watching games back on regular tv. After 10 -15 yrs of people streaming video, you'd figure none of this would be an issue anymore.

Both streams are bad. The TW stream is complete crap. It was the same way last week. The first stream is barely watchable.
Agreed, this is crazy

Espn3 is excellent, especially compared to this garbage. The FirstRow stream isn't even watchable now. Looking forward to watching games back on regular tv. After 10 -15 yrs of people streaming video, you'd figure none of this would be an issue anymore.

Seriously...you are dead on right. I know a little bit about this space, and there is zero excuse to ever have something like this happen.

44cuse

Is the front row stream usually pretty good? They have quite a few games available if so.

Please don't ever make me sit through something like that again! Jeez Louise!:mad:

Is the front row stream usually pretty good? They have quite a few games available if so.
Yes FirstRow usually has decent streams, but I think it suffered from everyone overloading it after they realized the TWCS stream was crap and was gonna stay that way.