TVD is in the portal | Syracusefan.com

TVD is in the portal

IMG_9018.jpeg

Justin Barron
Thought that was maybe the name but wasn’t sure. It would be great if Barron, once we get a coach could start working him some. Easy step in situation.

Thought that was maybe the name but wasn’t sure. It would be great if Barron, once we get a coach could start working him some. Easy step in situation.

Last I had heard, Barron was thinking of going to NFL…………

He did walk at senior night…….

They had planned to both come here because they wanted to play together, then TVD grabbed an offer from Miami and the rest is history….

I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to play one year together somewhere
Cool

Last I had heard, Barron was thinking of going to NFL…………

He did walk at senior night…….
Am I wrong to presume his family had some hard feelings with how things have gone this year?

With how the fan base acted and lack of support, etc.

I don't necessarily blame them, just that I seem to recall some tense Twitter stuff with his family and fans

We have a fairly high QB in our recruiting class but I am not confident in that position next year if we do nothing. We need a good quarterback who can compete for the position!. I’m not very comfortable with what we have in house now.
Of course (as my wife repeats routinely), you could be wrong
IDOC
“66”]

I found it disappointing when two of our captains immediately were non committal about playing in the bowl.

You're a team captain. You lead by example.

Not anymore. Every man for himself.

Who cares about playing in a 6-6 bowl if you’re them. You have to look out for yourself first before putting it on the line for a meaningless game. The only seniors who will play will do it for potential tape. That’s it.

Who cares about playing in a 6-6 bowl if you’re them. You have to look out for yourself first before putting it on the line for a meaningless game. The only seniors who will play will do it for potential tape. That’s it.
I don’t believe anyone on this team is going in the first few rounds, let alone getting drafted. Playing in that bowl game and making an impact for your team speaks volumes. I understand why you sit out if you are projected to get drafted, but otherwise I don’t get it. No disrespect but Barron will get an UDFA contract if he is lucky. Wax may get drafted but not likely. Just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom