Twitter says SU ATHLETICS has called a 6:15 press conference for Sunday. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Twitter says SU ATHLETICS has called a 6:15 press conference for Sunday.

Well, if it's JB speaking, you won't have to listen. After all, you and the usual suspects on here have pretty much established that you know more than he does on any subject. So why listen?
But will you listen?

And if he addresses you directly, will it......

I've never understood why we don't serve beer. Do you know the worst thing that happens if we serve beer at an NIT game? A strongly worded letter that we're not supposed to do that. It's like the video replays of controversial calls. Man up.

You'd think they'd make an exception for the NIT, right? Like hey, we don't normally allow this, but we know none of you wanted to be here... Here's your ticket and a shot and a beer. Better luck next year!

But will you listen?

And if he addresses you directly, will it...

I will absolutely listen.

He is at the point in his career where he no longer has to dispense pap like almost every coach you will ever hear does.

You see, he's what you call a "credible source of information. His opinions actually have weight and count for something.

Whereas ...

If SU makes the tournament, they better be headed to the airport for the flight to Dayton at that time.

I've never understood why we don't serve beer. Do you know the worst thing that happens if we serve beer at an NIT game? A strongly worded letter that we're not supposed to do that. It's like the video replays of controversial calls. Man up.
NCAA rules: no alcohol at NCAA events.

I know. The consequences are a strongly worded letter for your first offense and a $12,000 fine. Man up
just a one dollar kitty ? pony up and party. show me the barrel.

I know. The consequences are a strongly worded letter for your first offense and a $12,000 fine. Man up
Rum, in a carefully cancelled container, is available.

Well, if it's JB speaking, you won't have to listen. After all, you and the usual suspects on here have pretty much established that you know more than he does on any subject. So why listen?

joke
jōk/
noun
  1. 1.
    a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
:):cool::p:rolleyes::rolling:

joke
jōk/
noun
  1. 1.
    a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
:):cool::p:rolleyes::rolling:

Are you suggesting that there aren't regular posters on here that are not convinced they know more about basketball and coaching basketball than JB?

I guess you are right. That is hilarious. Ludicrous, of course, but funny in a dark way.

Are you suggesting that there aren't regular posters on here that are not convinced they know more about basketball and coaching basketball than JB?

I guess you are right. That is hilarious. Ludicrous, of course, but funny in a dark way.

I'm suggesting that that one post was just a joke and should have been taken as such.

My conspiracy theory is that we think we're NIT bound and the presser is to announce JB is retiring and it'll drive tix sales to 35k to say good bye.

Photobucket burning couch Popcorn

Yes, it came at 5:18 pm today and gave instructions for both NCAA and NIT tickets. It's pretty depressing.
Why would you find it depressing? We are clearly a bubble team and SU should cover ticket sale information for either eventuality.

But I already got my email hours ago on how to purchase NIT tickets. What else would I need to know.
Since the email only went to season ticket holders or other supporters, they need to announce it to the general public.

Oh yeah, this would be a good time to give the middle finger to the NCAA.