Twitter updates | Syracusefan.com

Twitter updates

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Spearman says he's down to Illinois, Syracuse and Iowa

Estime says he's having a baby boy and he's happy because he didn't want a girl

Well if he didn't have a girl, he wouldn't be having a boy...if you know what I mean...

please... now a kid can't voice his opinion.
He can voice his opinion, but I'm pretty sure others can have an opinion about his opinions.

I was terrified at the thought of having a baby girl because I know how little boys think about little girls when they get older. :noidea:

I was terrified at the thought of having a baby girl because I know how little boys think about little girls when they get older. :noidea:
Agreed. I work at a college and see how girls dress, and if I'd had a daughter I know I'd be fuming over the prospect of guys trying to nail my daughter. Now that I have a son I can take pride in my son being one of those guys trying to nail someone else's daughter.

Agreed. I work at a college and see how girls dress, and if I'd had a daughter I know I'd be fuming over the prospect of guys trying to nail my daughter. Now that I have a son I can take pride in my son being one of those guys trying to nail someone else's daughter.
I have an older son and now a daughter. She isn't leaving my house until 30 and she is going to attend one of those virtual schools.

She's two and I stress out daily about 13 years from now.

Isaiah Johnson says Notre Dame SUCKS.

And Spearman says he owes CJ 20 bucks b/c he bet him that he wouldn't score more than 15 tonight.

Isaiah Johnson says Notre Dame SUCKS.

And Spearman says he owes CJ 20 bucks b/c he bet him that he wouldn't score more than 15 tonight.

Let's hope he is not a welsher.

I have an older son and now a daughter. She isn't leaving my house until 30 and she is going to attend one of those virtual schools.

She's two and I stress out daily about 13 years from now.

Just do what I did. Tell every guy that comes to pick her up how precious she is to you and that if he makes her cry, you will make him cry. It works. My daughter had very few second dates...:)

You know what they say..."if you have a son you only have to worry about one dick...if you have a daughter, you have to worry about them all"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom