Two thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Two thoughts

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
1. I just got back from watching the Packers Bear game at a sports bar and I see an over 200 post threat about the freaking Rutgirls USF game????? I usually glance at every thread on here but I'm not even touching that one!
2. At the sports bar, they had one lonely tv in the corner showing the Rutgirls game. I felt bad it was so lonely over there in the corner. I went over to check the score one time and I could sense people pointing and laughing at me

1. I just got back from watching the Packers Bear game at a sports bar and I see an over 200 post threat about the freaking Rutgirls USF game????? I usually glance at every thread on here but I'm not even touching that one!
2. At the sports bar, they had one lonely tv in the corner showing the Rutgirls game. I felt bad it was so lonely over there in the corner. I went over to check the score one time and I could sense people pointing and laughing at me
majority of CNY has Time Warner ... thus no NFL network

everyone has ESPN and we watched a train wreck

Full disclosure, i don't live in CNY and thus don't have TimeWarner (Directv) and I chose to watch CFB. And I chose to watch mediocre Cfb over the NFL. I love the NFL...on Sundays. But any time CFB is on, I'll watch it over the pro game every time.

By the way, I didn't mean for my post to be taken the wrong way by anyone. I was just surprised that a non Syracuse game would generate a game thread as long as one of our own games. But that's what makes the board great - we all love college football. If I had not gone out, I would have watched the Rugirls game too.

Probably has a lot to do with just having a little interest in seeing how "good" 2 big east teams are and trying to figure out what we need to do to beat them both. Although I didn't read the thread either so I have no idea what direction the thread took.

Full disclosure, i don't live in CNY and thus don't have TimeWarner (Directv) and I chose to watch CFB. And I chose to watch mediocre Cfb over the NFL. I love the NFL...on Sundays. But any time CFB is on, I'll watch it over the pro game every time.
I'm with you, I will take CFB over Pro every time.

Yeah, I was flipping between Yankees and CFB mostly, a little NFL. But agree with original poster in that on principle I can't even open a 228 post thread about it.

RU D is for real. Offense isn't consistent but can hit on big plays. I feel less confident about that game than I did before.

I watched the RU-USF game over the NFL game, but that was only because living in the NYC metro area, there has been so much buzz about Rutgers that I just had to tune in. They are NYC's team, of course. [sarcasm font]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom