Tyler Ennis Set to Become Starting Point Guard at Cuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis Set to Become Starting Point Guard at Cuse

The same Zagsblog that stated that JB said Ennis has to be ready, also said that one scout had MCW as the 3rd best PG in this years draft. He has to go, even if HE doesn't think he is ready. He will likely go around 11-15. Next years draft is much more talented. Unless he had huge improvement, he wouldn't sniff the lottery. Low end 1st rounder.

It sucks that the economics of the situation demand that he make a move that may not otherwise be in his best (log-term) interests. Though it is hard to say what the kids feel are their best interests. I have to believe that some are their to maximize their earnings. Some to play the game they love as long as they can, and maybe some to build a future career in some capacity within the sport.

Is Boeheim legally allowed to make these comments about a recruit? I know the rule is you can't mention them by name but I have never heard him talk about a recruit so specifically, especially in season.

if they've signed an LOI you can talk about them

It's true that Rautins wasn't good as a frosh and then became a really good player, but it's also true there have been a lot of guys that weren't good as freshmen and didn't get much better either.

I've said it before, I'm not writing Cooney off, but he's been really unimpressive this year. Even more so because he isn't a true frosh.

They are both listed at 6-4...My point is whether or Cooney improves and I hope he does. JB NEEDS to recruit for the possibility that Cooney doesn't improve. That is JB's job it's not personal.

You don't know your Airplane movies, do you? ;)

As of now he is very much out of the lottery and if you want I will put some money on it!

How do I get in touch with you to formalize this bet? Seriously, let me know how much you would like to bet!

Barring a major injury, MCW is a lock for the first round. Do all of the NBA scouts you know work for the Charlotte Bobcats?

I think next year could be one of those years that we sneak up on everyone. I expect a big improvement at the 5, CJ should have some dominant performances and the team will be hungry to prove itself, IMO.

Patterson is a shooting guard. Seen him play. He's not a point guard.