Tyler Ennis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis

lol - Sheen is in Rodman territory - so I doubt Edelin is even close.
WHAT?!? Dennis Rodman's only vice is his unwillingness to compromise on his revolutionary sense of style.

WHAT?!? Dennis Rodman's only vice is his unwillingness to compromise on his revolutionary sense of style.

lol "revolutionary" is a good word to put next to the worm. Then again he is the U.S.'s first success in foreign policy with North Korea...

He's much better than Edelin. Don't see any similarity other than they're both PGs.

Do people not remember that Edelin was fat, couldn't shoot, couldn't finish, was slow on D, and was a huge underachiever and disappointment?

What am I missing here?

Do people not remember that Edelin was fat, couldn't shoot, couldn't finish, was slow on D, and was a huge underachiever and disappointment?

What am I missing here?
I think that most people choose to remember the Edelin that saved our asses in the 2003 championship run and was a huge contributor to that team. And, by all accounts, he is a fine young man that was going through some troubling issues at the worst possible time for we Syracuse fans. But, I would imagine things were much worse on him.

He's much better than Edelin. Don't see any similarity other than they're both PGs.
From a game against high schoolers? Edelin beat a good ND team almostvby himself, on the road. Chris Thomas still has nightmares.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Yes...I see your point.
rodmanpink.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom