Tyler Marona Syracuse Football podcast/New podcasts coming week of 12/24 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Marona Syracuse Football podcast/New podcasts coming week of 12/24

as long as you don't rip off people on patreon you're cool in my book

Send in questions for the show. Recording at 6pm today. Ill be going over the three best locker room guys I played with, and what it was like to watch Aaron Donald play live.

Today I have on Ryan Nix, Creative Director for Syracuse Football. We talk about how much digital media is influencing recruits and official visits.
Nice job, man. Loving the podcast. Sounds like they’re getting rid of transfer restrictions. Will actually be very positive for cuse where playing time is available, but recruiting can be tough.

Nice job, man. Loving the podcast. Sounds like they’re getting rid of transfer restrictions. Will actually be very positive for cuse where playing time is available, but recruiting can be tough.

Thanks man I really appreciate it. Recruiting is so goddamn tough

That was awesome thanks man.
Can the two of you do play by and commentary for a game when we get dog announcers?

I had a little bit of a conversation with Tyler on Twitter...If you guys haven't listened to this Podcast is is VERY MUCH worth your time. Tyler and Julian are great and they have insight you don't hear with the other local media (who do a fine job as well). It is GREAT stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the support everyone!

Id like to hear from you: Is there anyone (besides the Coaching staff) that youd like to hear from as a guest ? Reply with recommendations. Ill do my damnedest to make it happen
Tyler. Thank you for sharing your journey. Im so sorry that your career was cut short. Life isnt a straight line and some curves are more difficult than others. Yours for sure. Keep grinding and stay positive.

Thanks for all the support everyone!

Id like to hear from you: Is there anyone (besides the Coaching staff) that youd like to hear from as a guest ? Reply with recommendations. Ill do my damnedest to make it happen
The AD of course. Id also like to hear from anyone involved in the Dome project.

Long interview today with Steve Muma SB Nation (NC State) to preview the game. I also talk Eric vs. DeVito and look at the ACC as a whole