Tyler Marona | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Marona

We are about 2 Tylers short of being able to start a boy band ...
I suggest you be very careful here.A little too close to getting a knock on your door. If that happens I suggest a London Fog to put over your head as you leave your home into the specially marked vehicle and flashing cameras.When the local news sticks a microphone in front of your mouth, I suggest "No comment" as your initial response followed by "I want a lawyer":rolling:

seems like we are really stretching for some DE help. MPB really screwed his team over.

seems like we are really stretching for some DE help. MPB really screwed his team over.

Yeah no doubt we have to, and this kid looks slower than molasses. Darn shame we missed out on Malik and ebenezer. Granted both true frosh but would've been thrown the mix. Lets hope our winter juco forgot his name makes it here in the fall

Yeah no doubt we have to, and this kid looks slower than molasses. Darn shame we missed out on Malik and ebenezer. Granted both true frosh but would've been thrown the mix. Lets hope our winter juco forgot his name makes it here in the fall

The Malik Brown loss is looking huge now.

Do you think there is any chance James Washington could me moved to DE?

The Malik Brown loss is looking huge now.

Do you think there is any chance James Washington could me moved to DE?
Trevin Trejo needs to step up...big time!

Don't forget that Aaron Batten can also play DE. They might move him out of necessity.

@ScottEklund
Pasadena DE Tyler Marona will visit #Syracuse next week... http://jcfootball. /2/1279177.html

When I see a video like Marona's I see clearly the need for linemen defense to have that 5 yard burst of speed aster they get off a block.They don't really need a 49 yard kind of speed but that quick short burst makes the difference between a sacker the opponent picking up positive yards.It makes the difference between impact player and average at best. This guy is "impact worthy"

Don't forget that Aaron Batten can also play DE. They might move him out of necessity.

i keep on forgetting about Trejo. We really need him to be a beast. He has the size and he's going to have the opportunity. Also, didn't Shafer say they may use Raymond at DE? He would be a huge DE, but could be really good as a strong side DE against the run. I guess they have some options, just like you said really going to need some guys to step in.

Hopefully this could be addressed this recruiting cycle. Anyone who sees the depth chart could see potential at a large amount of early PT.

At least this guy is a 4 to play 3. Was going to sign with Fresno out of HS. I believe JUCO's must sign by Monday

I hope not . Batten is too valuable at the TE position IMO. A deep threat in there is very desireable.

I
I dont think he looks slow at all i actually think he looks pretty quick and fluid.

Tyler Marona@SpecialAgentTM28 Mar
Official visit set for #Syracuse next weekend

Tyler Marona@SpecialAgentTM29 Mar
After a crazy day of calls and interviews hopefully I can get some rest #cuse

At least this guy is a 4 to play 3. Was going to sign with Fresno out of HS. I believe JUCO's must sign by Monday
Today is MONDAY. i ain't heard nut in yet.;)

Funny how a guy has no offers..but then after SU offers..

Pasadena DE Tyler Marona has set up his second official visit #Colorado ...

The kid does not look slow at all in his JC film from the past year.
He is making plays all over the field.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1745722/highlights/17602376

i know stats don't mean a whole lot, but his production wasn't all that great. in 10 games 2.5 sacks and 5 TFL. I don't knock the staff at all because they are doing what they have to do, but this is definitely a reach. hopefully we get lucky.

we need bodies at this position and the kid can play. Is he an allstar no but is he someone who can play and maybe also help on Specials and grow into a starter maybe. Beats not getting him

i know stats don't mean a whole lot, but his production wasn't all that great. in 10 games 2.5 sacks and 5 TFL. I don't knock the staff at all because they are doing what they have to do, but this is definitely a reach. hopefully we get lucky.

I don't know if this is true in this case or not but we have no ideas if he's playing a lot of minutes or not. If you looked at AB's stats as a QB at Milford you would have written the same thing. Who knows what the playing time situation is like at some of these places.

I don't know if this is true in this case or not but we have no ideas if he's playing a lot of minutes or not. If you looked at AB's stats as a QB at Milford you would have written the same thing. Who knows what the playing time situation is like at some of these places.

Very true

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom