Tyler Roberson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson

I heard that I sorta know a guy who knows a guy who knows Robe and helped light a fire in him

true story
I don't get it. Are you referring to Boeheim and three degrees of separation? Or do you really know something? If you know it, tell it! (please)

Nothing that exciting, really. But I hope it helped! Sometimes, I just don't think the ball bounces his way, that he's just out of reach of some tip outs, extra rebounds and the like. But either way, I think that was the point. To get going at what he does best. Saw a bunch of the players falling to the floor today, really pushing themselves.

Tyler Roberson is fabulous and has the grace and power of Baryehnikov.

I love Roberson game today...but his problem is doing it for more then one game. I hope he can turn the corner and play consistent for another 5 games in a row!

I'm hoping that too. Does SWC75 (my version of the Bat signal[tm]) or anyone have stats on how many games Roberson typically plays well in a row? Has it even been over 2 or 3?

I'm hoping that too. Does SWC75 (my version of the Bat signal[tm]) or anyone have stats on how many games Roberson typically plays well in a row? Has it even been over 2 or 3?

Break out the Ouija board and see if it spells Beelzebub. If it does, get a safety pin spike your index finger and sign right there.

Nothing that exciting, really. But I hope it helped! Sometimes, I just don't think the ball bounces his way, that he's just out of reach of some tip outs, extra rebounds and the like. But either way, I think that was the point. To get going at what he does best. Saw a bunch of the players falling to the floor today, really pushing themselves.

Agree, and wondering if I missed something. The audio kept breaking up for me, what did JB say for the 7 seconds he spoke that was so epic? Tee, I trust you for honest analysis buddy.

Break out the Ouija board and see if it spells Beelzebub. If it does, get a safety pin spike your index finger and sign right there.

What, are you the emperor of the dark legions version of Mike Hopkins, on the recruiting trail? What incentive are you giving me to sign?

Agree, and wondering if I missed something. The audio kept breaking up for me, what did JB say for the 7 seconds he spoke that was so epic? Tee, I trust you for honest analysis buddy.
I missed that in the locker room clip as well.

I missed that in the locker room clip as well.

I wonder if everyone else did too, other than the first guy who saw it, whom others just agreed with?

Now that the reputable Tee has agreed, can someone tell us what we missed? It cant be more than 2 or 3 short sentences? Unless that clip was a small portion and there is another stashed away elsewhere...maybe the payside?

I wonder if everyone else did too, other than the first guy who saw it, whom others just agreed with?

Now that the reputable Tee has agreed, can someone tell us what we missed? It cant be more than 2 or 3 short sentences? Unless that clip was a small portion and there is another stashed away elsewhere...maybe the payside?
:eek:
Not sure if we are talking about the same thing anymore. Are you talking about the first thing or the second thing? Did you talk to the guy?
:eat popcorn:
My post originally had nothing to do with the locker room, it was a reference to a friend of a friend. And no, the friend has no relation to Paul Vitti.
:)
sddefault.jpg

Anyway, please let me know if you talked to the guy. ;)

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing anymore. Are you talking about the first thing or the second thing? Did you talk to the guy?
My post originally had nothing to do with the locker room, it was a reference to a friend of a friend. And no, the friend has no relation to Paul Vitti.
sddefault.jpg

So confused . . . . .

He said "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

sddefault.jpg

third base

sddefault.jpg

Are you (bleep)ing with me!?!? Is that some sort of perversion? Or do you mean have I taken a substance? Is that what the guy is code for...? Or do you mean someone who is ****ed whom you know Im not allowed to talk about? Man even if I had slept last night and not drank, this is a mindbleep!

You just agreed with someone else that the locker room thing...

Can SOMEBODY please tell me what the big deal with JB's locker room thing is? Even my pal Tee is messing with me! :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom