Tyler Roberson | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson

Families35.jpg

Loved Roberson today - thought he could have been more aggressive around the rim, but hard to complain about much with him today!

Props to Cooney too for rebounding from a bad first half with a solid second one, the last two games I'm finally liking the rotation for the first time in three years!

And all the kudos in the world to Mali - great game, and they should have counted that over-the-head shot just because it was awesome!

I heard that I sorta know a guy who knows a guy who knows Robe and helped light a fire in him

true story

It was my understanding that Jim Boeheim was a big mean man to Tyler and that would make him regress. I guess maybe the coach of the team knows what motivates his players and that's why he treats them differently? Just a guess.

I'm not sure this proves much, at least no more than people stating that he continued to play poorly immediately after the tirade. I mean, when our season was potentially on the line he was still in a shell. That's not great obviously. Anyway, don't care, I'm not too concerned about the press-conference analysis either way.

I love Roberson game today...but his problem is doing it for more then one game. I hope he can turn the corner and play consistent for another 5 games in a row!

I'm not sure this proves much, at least no more than people stating that he continued to play poorly immediately after the tirade. I mean, when our season was potentially on the line he was still in a shell. That's not great obviously. Anyway, don't care, I'm not too concerned about the press-conference analysis either way.

Post-"tirade" compared to a similar length stretch of games pre-tirade, Tyler's point-per-minute played have gone up 20%. His rebounds-per-minute played have gone up 50% (and that's even if you exclude this game as an outlier). Maybe it's just a coincidence, of course. I don't know. But it certainly disproves the idea that it was somehow detrimental to his psyche or to his game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom