Tyson Jones | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyson Jones

Movies Netflix old fights of these two when they were in their prime.

Reruns of the Eagles beating the Cowboys. Those never get old and there are so many to choose from. :)

Found a stream and found it to be hilarious. Nate Robinson getting knocked out cold was easily the highlight of the night. Tyson actually looked in pretty good shape and Jones just held on for the majority of the 8 rounds and prevented a fun fight and probably made a good decision for his well being.
That was my take on the fights, too. I watched replays of Tyson-jones and Paul-Robinson for free on YouTube. Tyson did surprisingly well for a 54 year old guy who retired from boxing in 2006. Jones is 51, but retired only a couple of years ago. I thought Tyson hit harder and landed far more real punches. Jones just danced a little and then clinched all night. In my opinion, Tyson won the fight decisively.

Totally concur with your assessment. The two other commentators were Sugar Ray Leonard - u remember him, right? ;) and Israel Adesanya (UFC champ). Not here nor there but the play by play guy (Marlo) is highly annoying and sounds like a WWE clown.
My favorite part was when Sugar Ray basically threatened to beat down Marlo in the ring

1606748369608.jpeg

I need Snoop to provide color for every single sporting event I watch for the rest of my life.

tyson killed him, it was rigged to be a draw.

pazienza was giving rounds to Jones where Jones got pummeled.

it was an enjoyable watch.

View attachment 192127
I need Snoop to provide color for every single sporting event I watch for the rest of my life.

tyson killed him, it was rigged to be a draw.

pazienza was giving rounds to Jones where Jones got pummeled.

it was an enjoyable watch.
I didn't watch the fight, but I trust the consensus that Tyson won. But, I wouldn't be surprised, since it was an "exhibition", that the two sides agreed that it would be a draw regardless of the fight itself.

I didn't watch the fight, but I trust the consensus that Tyson won. But, I wouldn't be surprised, since it was an "exhibition", that the two sides agreed that it would be a draw regardless of the fight itself.
yeah, unless someone got nate robinson'ed, it was going to be a draw.

and if someone went down, they were basically giving them all the time in the world to get up and have it ended on their feet.

i get that its not for the penny-pinching tree-hugging crowd, but i doubt boxing is their cup of tea to begin with.

if this is what boxing matches can become once covid ends...a packed house with a SuperBowl Halftime like concert in between matches, then things will get real fun.

Snoop will single handedly save MNF if given the chance too btw.

yeah, unless someone got nate robinson'ed, it was going to be a draw.

and if someone went down, they were basically giving them all the time in the world to get up and have it ended on their feet.

i get that its not for the penny-pinching tree-hugging crowd, but i doubt boxing is their cup of tea to begin with.

if this is what boxing matches can become once covid ends...a packed house with a SuperBowl Halftime like concert in between matches, then things will get real fun.

Snoop will single handedly save MNF if given the chance too btw.
Oh my god. Can we memorialize this post somehow. Legendary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom