Tyus and Frank | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus and Frank

I’m pretty sure that is an incorrect statement. But lazy passes don’t always result in turnovers. This year he has thrown a lot of passes that the defender slaps back to him or contests. Usually results in them scrambling to get it. That is normally why JB pulls him. I’m pretty sure that happened in tourney game. I don’t want season to end so I hope he stays hot offensively.

It’s a correct statement.

It’s a correct statement.

Well I looked it up. Check out 2.34 mark. Not really sure what that was but seems like he tried to pass and turned it over. I wasn't even trying to trash Frank. I thought he played well overall.

Well I looked it up. Check out 2.34 mark. Not really sure what that was but seems like he tried to pass and turned it over. I wasn't even trying to trash Frank. I thought he played well overall.

It wasn’t a lazy pass or a pass. He got it stripped before he passed it. The other 5 were an offensive charge, trying to dribble thru 3 dukies in the defensive paint, then the other three were going up for shots. I don’t know what was going on there and whether he kept losing the ball or a dukie was getting their hand in there.

Frank has played better than Battle has recently. Outside of the Wake game Battle had an awful February. Lots of 3-10’s and 4-14’s in his game logs.

Oh, fer crying out loud! You gotta be kidding.

Battle's been carrying this team in games for two years now. When we have had to have a Basket, he's the one on whose shoulders the responsibility has fallen. If he has shot poorly in some games it's to some degree because he has ended up with the ball with seven seconds left on the shot clock.

Frank has had a couple of good games. Good for him. We needed it because Tyus was out.

I don't ever think I saw a game where Frank outplayed Battle ever. And I don't care what the stat sheet says.

I assume you watched the SU at Duke game.

Oh, fer crying out loud! You gotta be kidding.

Battle's been carrying this team in games for two years now. When we have had to have a Basket, he's the one on whose shoulders the responsibility has fallen. If he has shot poorly in some games it's to some degree because he has ended up with the ball with seven seconds left on the shot clock.

Frank has had a couple of good games. Good for him. We needed it because Tyus was out.

I don't ever think I saw a game where Frank outplayed Battle ever. And I don't care what the stat sheet says.

I assume you watched the SU at Duke game.

We beat Duke in January. Frank played well against them too, but unfortunately we don’t have him tomorrow now.

Battle has not been good for a month now outside of at Wake Forest. Do yourself a favor and look at his game logs since the 2nd BC game.

We beat Duke in January. Frank played well against them too, but unfortunately we don’t have him tomorrow now.

Battle has not been good for a month now outside of at Wake Forest. Do yourself a favor and look at his game logs since the 2nd BC game.

The game logs don't tell the story. I watch the games. Possibly you are listening on the radio instead.

I'll say it again. There's no comparison between Howard and Battle. Without Battle we don't win ten games!

The game logs don't tell the story. I watch the games. Possibly you are listening on the radio instead.

I'll say it again. There's no comparison between Howard and Battle. Without Battle we don't win ten games!

Yeah I’ve watched the games too. Battle has been exposed a bit recently. I think he was better last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom