Tyus Battle will return to Syracuse basketball for sophomore season | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle will return to Syracuse basketball for sophomore season

celebrate.gif

That's cool, like this kid's game and general personality too. Anyone care to speculate on why this was uncertain for the past couple days? Some respected thinkers on here seemed concerned.

Based off the way this end of the season has gone, I have such low expectations for who the assistant is! Everything has gone up and down. Beating Duke and possibly in...to our bubble bursting!!! Hop leaves...JB stays! Lydon signs with agent...then he doesn't and could possibly return(he won't). Battle staying(best news today)...assistant coach???? Please break this cycle!

That's cool, like this kid's game and general personality too. Anyone care to speculate on why this was uncertain for the past couple days? Some respected thinkers on here seemed concerned.

I was never really concerned, but I think Battle is better already than Malachi was, so based on that, I could see why some were nervous. I think it was largely due to the simple fact that we expect everyone to leave at this point.