Tyus Battle | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle

Because the rest of our team isn't as good as the team that won a national championship

Not yet.

If he's here long enough I think he has that kind of potential.

He's a beast. I won't make that leap just yet. Hoping he stays. He would be top 25 on my list already. I would take him in the lottery, honestly. Luckily, I'm not a scout, but I should be. Hah.

really hoping he doesn't go to the combine and get evaluated

Like Waiters and Flynn...I truly think Battle does have the potential to make a huge rise in NBA draft stock as a sophomore. This isn't a "if you get a crack at the first round you gotta go because it may never happen again" type guy in my opinion. This is a guy that has barely scratched the surface and people don't realize how good he can be.

He's the best two guard prospect we've had in my time as a fan, in my opinion.

I think as a freshman, that he has more control of his game than Dion at the same point in time. Certainly more in control of himself.
And remember that he was sick for three games in the middle of the season just as he was getting comfortable with his game.

On the bright side...Battle can't go for 25 in a NCAAT game in front of a dozen NBA scouts and then leave.

But if NBA scouts really need that to evaluate a guy, they are dumber than I thought. I think Battle is in his last season with us.

Because the rest of our team isn't as good as the team that won a national championship

I like him a lot and he looks like a stud...but we didn't ask for a national championship. We couldn't even get in the tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom