Tyus & Frank to Represent SU at ACC Media Day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus & Frank to Represent SU at ACC Media Day

I really can't wait for Frank to make so many eat crow. Even if he is just a solid contributor, and teammate. The vitriol thrown at the kid is beneath us.

Not directed at anyone, just the general consensus irks me.

UNC is a joke. Not sending players when they're the flagship of the conference? Please. Either Swofford told them to lay low, or they know something we don't and don't want players to field questions.

Man up, Tarheels. You cheated. Stand proud. I bet even Louisville sends players.

I think Frank is perfectly comfortable in front of the mic. "Give my man a seven" on Lydon's Rico mustache was all I needed to hear. Plus, he told some Hoya puke to $*t**U on camera during a game in his freshman year. That's got to count for something, since it's 11:41 p.m. Austin time right now and GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS.

Tyler Lydon has a mustache named 'Rico'; his Syracuse teammates split on the look

I've heard the reports about team dissonance and disharmony with players/recruits--but I'm holding out hope that he turns it around this season and proves all the naysayers wrong. Fingers crossed.

GO ORANGE

Last edited:
I think Frank is perfectly comfortable in front of the mic. "Give my man a seven" on Lydon's Rico mustache was all I needed to hear. Plus, he told some Hoya puke to $*t* *U on camera during a game in his freshman year. That's got to count for something, since it's 11:41 p.m. Austin time right now and GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS.

Tyler Lydon has a mustache named 'Rico'; his Syracuse teammates split on the look

I've heard the reports about team dissonance and disharmony with players/recruits--but I'm holding out hope that he turns it around this season and proves all the naysayers wrong. Fingers crossed.

GO ORANGE

Yeah, when I saw this thread for the first time I was confused - pretty sure I recall Frank being one of the more intelligent or at least introspective kids on the team for the last two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom