UCLA Missouri Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

UCLA Missouri Syracuse

20Plus

Can someone explain to me how UCLA and Missouri are more deserving based on the resume then Syracuse.

And I’ll count how many clowns say because of what we haven’t done or done

I want someone to point to me what those teams have done that we have not

Can someone explain to me how UCLA and Missouri are more deserving based on the resume then Syracuse.

OK I will admit I did not see that they beat Kentucky

I did see that they beat Arizona.

They beat Georgia Tech by three which we did not

What are those wins better than at Louisville and at Miami

They have bad losses Oregon State

They aren't 3 games under 500 in their conference.

Finishing over .500 in conference.
Good point but you have to look at what conference what if you finished about 500 in the mountain west

I mean seriously there are 4-5 garbage teams in the pac 12

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point but you have to look at what conference what if you finished about 500 in the mountain west

There are 4-5 garbage teams in the pac 12

devil's advocate, there are 4-5 garbage teams in the ACC too. As per our standing whelp? But on the flip side, they got swept by the buffalos and lost to utah, and Oregon St. that's like losing to Pitt. I dunno if they lose to USC and we beat clemson, would be interesting...

Last edited:
We’re a dumpster fire. We don’t belong in. Next year
If we don’t win our next two three games yes but other teams have bigger dumpster fires that’s what people don’t understand

We played 6 games against Pitt bc and wake.
and if we sweep BC or wake, we are probably >50% chance of being in. That means our resume is good enough we just need W's... so playing those teams in and of itself isn't the issue.

devil's advocate, there are 4-5 garbage teams in the ACC too. As per our standing whelp? But on the flip side, they got swept by buffalo and lost to utah, and Oregon St. that's like losing to Pitt. I dunno if they lose to USC and we beat clemson, would be interesting...
Wait somebody here looking at it objectively it’s crazy

and if we sweep BC or wake, we are probably >50% chance of being in. That means our resume is good enough we just need W's... so playing those teams in and of itself isn't the issue.
If we win those games our resume would be good enough but we didn't win enough games.

If we win those games our resume would be good enough but we didn't win enough games.

You're previous post, indicated you thought they were garbage teams which when compared to UCLA's resume and having played their respective Pac 12 garbage teams... which they lost there fair share of, and arguably played even poorer against that level of competition. The point is, the line is razor thin for each team... if they lose to usc, and we beat #10 rpi clemson? it's a toss up... it'll come down to conf. tourney's and would be interesting to find out what the committee does.

Last edited:
We are done... We really needed to win 2 of our last 4 games to get in... Looks like we won't win a single one. Only way we get in is of there is a miracle in ACC tournament

It's all talk unless the Orange win at least the next 2 and probably 3 games.
Win and get in (maybe).
That's the story for the next week.

Kentucky really screwed things up. The SEC looks like a competent conference this year because Kentucky was vastly overrated going into the season. UK shouldn't even be ranked right now, but they are because of where they started. Counting UK as a Quadrant 1 win is going to artificially bolster a lot of SEC team resumes.

Arizona is arguably the most overrated team in college ball this year. Likewise, wins over Arizona are basically going to count more than they should.

That said, we had a favorable schedule this year and couldn't manage to sweep the bottom of the barrel ACC teams.

It's a battle of the stupids.

SU doesn't even deserve the chance, at getting a chance. Shut the team down now. Save yourselves the 14 pt loss at home against Clemson.

Kentucky really screwed things up. The SEC looks like a competent conference this year because Kentucky was vastly overrated going into the season. UK shouldn't even be ranked right now, but they are because of where they started. Counting UK as a Quadrant 1 win is going to artificially bolster a lot of SEC team resumes.

Arizona is arguably the most overrated team in college ball this year. Likewise, wins over Arizona are basically going to count more than they should.

That said, we had a favorable schedule this year and couldn't manage to sweep the bottom of the barrel ACC teams.

It's a battle of the stupids.

If a win over Louisville is a Q1 then I don't see how Kentucky or Zona isn't.

we best be playing in the ACCT semis friday night imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom