Uconn coach a Cuse fan | Syracusefan.com

Uconn coach a Cuse fan

CuseForLife

Walk On
*Ollie on the Syracuse/UConn rivalry: “I grew up watching Syracuse and Connecticut. The reason I came to Connecticut was Stevie Thompson, he was from my high school and he chose Syracuse, so I’ve always been…When I was at Crenshaw, I was a fan of Syracuse, so seeing Connecticut, seeing the Big East, seeing Georgetown, you hate to see it come to an end, but it’s part of life. You have to move on and I know our AD and our President are going to put us in a great situation going forward.”

*Ollie on the Syracuse/UConn rivalry: “I grew up watching Syracuse and Connecticut. The reason I came to Connecticut was Stevie Thompson, he was from my high school and he chose Syracuse, so I’ve always been…When I was at Crenshaw, I was a fan of Syracuse, so seeing Connecticut, seeing the Big East, seeing Georgetown, you hate to see it come to an end, but it’s part of life. You have to move on and I know our AD and our President are going to put us in a great situation going forward.”
Now I wonder, is Husky Fan Kevin Ollie?

I always liked their decision to go with Ollie as their HC, this must be why.

I always liked their decision to go with Ollie as their HC, this must be why.
Fitting Paul Pasqpaloni and now Kevin Ollie. I think we know what fan base is obssessed with who.

And Kemba Walker wore the number 15 because of Melo. Fact.
That's what a great brand does, it transcends momentary victories- something they should consider as they wonder why they're left out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom