UConn down 28-0 vs UCF, end 1st qtr | Syracusefan.com

UConn down 28-0 vs UCF, end 1st qtr

With UConn leaving the conference, there’s a non-zero chance that Heupel says F it and scores 100.

UCONN to the FCS, where they would still get the pulp beat out of them.

Reactions: FAL
UCF leads 42-0 at the half.

We're not uconn...

"It's the end of an era in college football. On Saturday, we bid farewell to arguably the nation's greatest rivalry, the Civil ConFLiCT.
This proud tradition came to a raucous end in a game for the ages, when the upstart Knights of UCF narrowly escaped mighty UConn by a score of 56-21.
Now, the rivalry dies, thanks to UConn's decision to leave the storied American Athletic Conference, but we'll always have the memories. There was the time UCF won the trophy, then just left it on the field and forgot about it. Then there was the time ... OK, that was the only good thing to come from the rivalry."

634DD2DE-606E-4887-AC8C-78DF226F1B30.jpeg

Honestly, as I watched the game last night, I felt bad. And I know the response to this...

But UConn being this non-competitive is sad. They have good people over there. Frank Guifre is a good coach.

I don’t know how they dig themselves out, they’ve fallen soooo far. But, I would like to see them at least compete.

You can't make this stuff up...

This is actually a big deal up here in New England. There have been 12 deaths associated with EEE this year. And many more hospitalizations. Serious stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom