UConn Game Day Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Day Thread

To be fair, you haven't seen anywhere close to the worst of it.

I usually avoid the hoops board altogether because of that. But it was UConn so I had to throw in.

Game threads are always heat of the moment. It’s a celebrate and vent thread on a play by play basis. Not long after the game, I move on, unless I get alerts.

unreal. frank has been playing very well this season. Don't have a bad game. This board is ridiculous.

Bad games are going to happen for sure but the nature of this bad game was unsettling - selfish play looking for his own shot first, brain dead passes, horrible body language, several defensive lapses. And he wasn't playing against a vintage UConn squad either.

A few tidbits from last night:
  • Syracuse should have buried UConn when they had the chance. Basketball is a game of runs, but poor shot selection, turnovers and not covering defensively prevented the lead from ballooning.
  • If Moyer didn't contribute to the point total, Syracuse would have lost last night.
  • Frank can't play this bad going forward. I don't know if it was "big stage" jitters, but he did a 180 out there compared to what we saw the previous six games before Kansas. That's two out of character games in a row. Hope this isn't a trend.

I usually avoid the hoops board altogether because of that. But it was UConn so I had to throw in.

Game threads are always heat of the moment. It’s a celebrate and vent thread on a play by play basis. Not long after the game, I move on, unless I get alerts.

I try to think of it the same way, but last night seemed to be unusually bad with the H0T Takes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom