UConn Game Day Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Day Thread

You don't have to sign up for anything. Hold on - let me check.
Im on my cell doesnt appear to be working yet keeps asking me to sign up. Maybe at tip?
Sorry - i can get it to work on my iPad using Puffin, but not safari. You do have to ignore the popup windows, and stick to the one main browser window. And then you have to figure out the layers of ads, and click the X to close each one... It's a beyotch, but it gets you there.

Frank lucky he got tripped. Where the hell was he going?

Sorry - i can get it to work on my iPad using Puffin, but not safari. You do have to ignore the popup windows, and stick to the one main browser window. And then you have to figure out the layers of ads, and click the X to close each one... It's a beyotch, but it gets you there.

Thanks zelda appreciate ur help

Uconn sucks. They flat out suck.

But they sure have fancy hand shakes. And they were jumping all around prior to tip off, so they've got those things going for them.

My least favorite person in the building is UConn fan in a suit courtside in the bottom left who like convulses after each basket.

If we don't play stupid and turn the ball over we will score and beat these clowns by a lot.

They can't shut us down like Kansas did and our D has them running like chickens with their head cutoff.
UConn will make some shots but our D has them confused.

Tons of game left. Need to keep attacking paint. They have capable scorers so we have to keep getting out there and limit open shots. Those two threes were good looks off some dribble penetration and zone scrambling.

Thanks zelda appreciate ur help
Can you just go to a bar with a dish. The resort I stayed at the sports bar was open until 5 am. The bartender became my best friend.

If we don't play stupid and turn the ball over we will score and beat these clowns by a lot.

They can't shut us down like Kansas did and our D has them running like chickens with their head cutoff.
UConn will make some shots but our D has them confused.

Just need to avoid making dumb, unforced mistakes that allows a lesser talented like them to hang around.

Hope we step on their throats and end this quick. Ol' Yeller style.

Uconn sucks. They flat out suck.

But they sure have fancy hand shakes. And they were jumping all around prior to tip off, so they've got those things going for them.
Their board said our fan base iscocky because of an average recruiting class next year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom