UConn Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Thread...

and here i thought the men's refs were bad. 16 ft's to 4. we had 4 fouls called on us in the first three minutes and the rout was on.

Uconn women are just on a whole different level than anyone else. Maybe they should play in the men's tourney.

Uconn women are just on a whole different level than anyone else. Maybe they should play in the men's tourney.

I wonder if there is any D1 men's team in the country that Uconn women could beat.. seriously, nope.

I was up at around five am and took a nap after the Mets won, so missed the first half. Wasn't worried cause I knew if our gals won I could catch the repeat on ESPN. Then I saw the score, and the first half stats. Did we REALLY foul them 16 times, perhaps after a while out of desperation, or are the refs rooting for the rich stepsisters rather than the Cinderellas?

This how Wily Coyote feels after the ACME anvil falls on his head. :(

I was up at around five am and took a nap after the Mets won, so missed the first half. Wasn't worried cause I knew if our gals won I could catch the repeat on ESPN. Then I saw the score, and the first half stats. Did we REALLY foul them 16 times, perhaps after a while out of desperation, or are the refs rooting for the rich stepsisters rather than the Cinderellas?

They're really fast.

I see the women's team shoots fts as well as the men do. Also is there a play where Stewart isn't complaining?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom