UConn Game Thread... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Thread...

Did Lydon really just throw that efffffffffffffffffffffing pass?

A super high looping jump ball to three point line with 2.2 seconds left???

OMG, this team is beyond clueless. 2.2 seconds...you could have gone for something better than that.

He's gone brain dead.

I am stunned at what that was

Need to be honest with ourselves and be done with the hero worship.

This team was real bad last year, snuck in the tourney, got a great draw, and had 2 magical games.

The year before we were not going to make the tourney.

The year before we started the year off amazing and ate it down the stretch and into the tourney.

Since Ennis' half court shot (or maybe Fair vs Duke)...we haven't been good.
It's time.

Lydon 1-8. Howard 0-9. Gillon 0-4. Coleman 5 turnovers. Hard to win when your PGs are 0-13.

As others have sakd JB is a legend, a god in Syracuse. But its time to move on, this has reached embarrasing levels

26% 26%
5-26 from three and none were bad.
that damn nba three point line through us off would have liked to get a step closer.

couldn't go to gillon because of defensive reasons.
Frank 0-9 if he just made one. just one
We won't shoot that poorly again all year.
lydon was gassed the second half.

That may have been the worst 10 minutes of basketball by an SU basketball team in the last 30 years. No offensive flow at all. Did we even take what would be considered a "good" shot. Nobody wanted to shoot other than White. Just one bad contested shot after another. No passing ability by anyone. Good grief.

greens defense woudl have been great on purvis today, might as well just put gillon in.

As others have sakd JB is a legend, a god in Syracuse. But its time to move on, this has reached embarrasing levels
I'm sure a head coaching change is the solution to all of SU basketball's problems.

I'm sure a head coaching change is the solution to all of SU basketball's problems.

Recruiting a guard and a center who can actually jump and rebound would be a start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom