UConn Game Tix | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Tix

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I'm hearing sellout...you might want to call the SU Box Office ASAP.

Update: SU Box Office still has plenty of tickets but they only will be selling for about another week.

IMHO it is a good game to make sure you are in the SU section. We don't need UConn fans buying into our section.

Sellout? The Rent doesn't hold a lot...but that would be amazing considering where UConn is headed this year. I guess the SU-Coach P matchup means something.

Sellout? The Rent doesn't hold a lot...but that would be amazing considering where UConn is headed this year. I guess the SU-Coach P matchup means something.
Well BK76 said group sales were SRO...so I imagine overall is getting close. If Cuse fans don't pick it up we'll be returning some tix late next week.

BTW I just had a single tix in my group come available...let me know if u would like to buy it

Always a sell out when a national powerhouse comes to town.

Well BK76 said group sales were SRO...so I imagine overall is getting close. If Cuse fans don't pick it up we'll be returning some tix late next week.

No more group tickets, but plenty of single tickets, at least as of this morning when I checked the website. They got back to us though and said they would "try to figure something out" for our group.

I just got two tix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just booked the Comfort Inn. Chose that over the Ramada cause it looked a lil nicer.

Who else is going BTW?

Just booked the Comfort Inn. Chose that over the Ramada cause it looked a lil nicer.

Who else is going BTW?

Remember the dump we stayed at in '05? After that horrific loss in the rain i woke up at 4am to a drip of water on my stomach. Think it was the days inn then. Shouldn't be a problem now since both motels rebranded on Roberts St the last couple years.

BK76 I wonder if Conn box Office could call SU and get them to use SU's unsold allotment ?

Remember the dump we stayed at in '05? After that horrific loss in the rain i woke up at 4am to a drip of water on my stomach. Think it was the days inn then. Shouldn't be a problem now since both motels rebranded on Roberts St the last couple years.

BK76 I wonder if Conn box Office could call SU and get them to use SU's unsold allotment ?

That could be an option. My friend who's been working on setting it up told them they should look at one of the sections that had 160 unsold tickets as of yesterday. Apparently the intern who he's been working with isn't too bright. After she told him that groups for SU are sold out, she still sent the group ticketing paperwork incase we were interested in "USF, Rutgers or Louisville"...um, no.

That was a special hotel. It never stopped raining...from the end of the game, all night long, all the way to West Point, all during the Army game, and then most of the way home as well. Only road trip ever where it poured everywhere but Syracuse.

The dump we stayed in is now the Ramada. The other one next door is now the Comfort Inn. I am sure Ramada has upgraded it some but I chose Comfort because it was nicer before and also they have LCD TV's and that Ramada doesn't. :)

The dump we stayed in is now the Ramada. The other one next door is now the Comfort Inn. I am sure Ramada has upgraded it some but I chose Comfort because it was nicer before and also they have LCD TV's and that Ramada doesn't. :)

Ramada offers Select Comfort beds...my sis swears by them

Ramada offers Select Comfort beds...my sis swears by them

Watching ESPN highlights of our win over UConn on an LCD TV > Comfort beds. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors