UCONN lost at home to W. Michigan | Syracusefan.com

UCONN lost at home to W. Michigan

Stern

All American
Granted SU almost lost at home to Rhode Island and Toledo. But I give UCONN fans about 1 more month before they start calling for Pasqualoni's head. UCONN was in a BCS bowl game last year for christ sakes and returned a lot of guys,now they are losing to W.Michigan and Vanderbilt.

That SU UConn game is going to be the most boring mess ever. i would rather have manny packy ow use my beanbag as a speed bag for 4 hours than sit through that sh!tshow

Reactions: CIL
That SU UConn game is going to be the most boring mess ever. i would rather have manny packy ow use my beanbag as a speed bag for 4 hours than sit through that sh!tshow

Actually it's an away game so our offense probably puts up 40 on them lol.

It's the lack of facilities.

Seriously, Edsall's recruiting must have fallen off and that may be why he bugged out. Any new coaching staff needs some time tpo get their own recruits into their own schemes. P & D will be around for a while. We need to beat them before we gloat. We haven't beaten UCONN in five years and have been outscored 58-149 since, (that's 15- 37 per game).

Paul and George at it again. Playing 1970's style football in the year 2011! I love it!

Small school. Can't recruit te big guys. The weather is awful. Facilities are bad. We all know the list.

44cuse

I think we're getting insight into an answer to the eternally-debated question of whether P's early success at SU was attributable to his own guile or inheriting Mac's players.

He went 20-4 with Mac's players after Mac had gone 15-8-2 his least two eyars. the McNabb era was with Pasqualoni's players. The guy was here for 14 years.

Granted SU almost lost at home to Rhode Island and Toledo. But I give UCONN fans about 1 more month before they start calling for Pasqualoni's head. UCONN was in a BCS bowl game last year for christ sakes and returned a lot of guys,now they are losing to W.Michigan and Vanderbilt.
They lost their QB though, which is the main issue with that team right now. I'm surprised they don't want P fired already.

Vandy might be the worst SEC team but they are an SEC team none the less. I am pretty sure they would whip the butts of just about any Big East team except maybe WVU.

Vandy might be the worst SEC team but they are an SEC team none the less. I am pretty sure they would whip the butts of just about any Big East team except maybe WVU.

Kentucky and Mississippi are worse than Vandy and Louisville beat UK.