UCONN/MSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UCONN/MSU

What kind of offense is MSU running? Pass it around for 30 seconds then throw up a panic shot? Do they not have guards that can actually drive?

What kind of offense is MSU running? Pass it around for 30 seconds then throw up a panic shot? Do they not have guards that can actually drive?

Ive seen that offense somewhere this year. Cant think of it right now. Ill get back to you.

MSU also seems incapable of going a possession without fouling, UConn is not the team to send to the line.

UConn is 16-17 from the line.

Not impressed with Sparty.

I needto go back in the kitchen. Was starting a pot of beef stew and started waatching at 23-32. Soon as I start atching Conn goes on this 18-4 run.

Dear Lord, please no.

Not one team has impressed me all season. I've said it over and over, but here it is again: Everybody sucks!

Ennis is projected ahead of Napier?

Again, how is this possible?

Well, this one is wrap. What a terribe basketball season it has been from February 19 on.

I have never seen an experienced team bicker and be so selfish as this Michigan st team.

No wonder this team lost so many games despite all the talent. They are a fragile team that only looks out for what is best for each individual.

Payne seems more concerned about showing his range than anything else.

The dumb possessions.. the lack of defensive balance. Totally embarrassing.

MSU offensive movement is worse than SU's. They can't get the ball inside against UCONN. MSU won't win in a close game down the stretch. Napier will take over and win the game by himself. UCONN's defense is really good. MSU can't drive the ball or pass the ball into the lane. FYI- Florida has won 30 games in a row and UCONN was the last team to beat them.

This is brutal, when MSU went up 9 figured that was it.

Napier is a heck of a college player.

Do we think Jim Delaney is watching an electric pro-UConn Garden right now and thinking to himself, "what have I done?"

The odd thing was Michigan St was whining and bickering with each other even after they took a nice lead early in the second. What a shatshow.

longislandcuse said:
Because Napier is 4 feet tall

Thanks, that must be the reason.

Do we think Jim Delaney is watching an electric pro-UConn Garden right now and thinking to himself, "what have I done?"

Does UConn meet the BIG academic standards (not the players, but the school itself?)

No - but Uconn fans will certainly use this as a "see, told you so" moment.

This UConn team is far and away a better team than the one that started the season.

SU never improved during the season.

For F sakes Payne grab the board. What the hell are you doing tipping that ball.. use some effort and grab it. Payne is a payne in the butt today. More about himself than the team IMO.

I honestly don't even care anymore. If UCONN wins, fine. They're a fun team to watch.

In the end their basketball program should remain relevant in the AAC although they're going to need occasional runs like this and hope they dont have a down year or it could get rough.

Their football program is where the big problem for that school lies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom