UCONN/MSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UCONN/MSU

doc05 said:
No - but Uconn fans will certainly use this as a "see, told you so" moment.

Imagine if UConn wins titles in men's and women's hoops.

Not out of the question.

Oh yeah, this way better than 3 teams from the Big Ten making the final four.

WAY. BETTER.

Oh yeah, this way better than 3 teams from the Big Ten making the final four.

WAY. BETTER.

And very few said it was better than 3 teams in the B10 per the thread I started last night.

I thought all were poor options, but 3 B10 was the best option possible.

Eh a bit of an overstatement. Nova is still a tough second round opponent and msu is very talented. Theyll have earned it if they win today.

MSU is an infuriating team to watch. I'm actually finding myself not caring if uconn wins. Assuming they pull this I'm happy for their fans. NOT their internet fans, but the people I grew up with who presumably don't frequent their message board.

if Giffey-pop was hitting open shots this game would be over

I know now why MSU lost so many games. They don't have the highest basketball IQ. They don't look like the better coached team. Ollie is doing a great job with the UCONN program. It helps when you have a guard who can make shots coming out of his arse!

Uconn is going to go to ANOTHER Final Four. What a joke. We need to get a hold of the "secret stuff" the Huskies training staff gives their players each March.

This might be the second biggest upset of the tourney after Mercer/Duke.

NOONE had them winning this.

It's sad and pathetic when a couple of seniors like Payne and Appling let their apparent hate for each other impact the game on the floor.

the suits can sit in their offices and try as they may, they can't kill the BEast

Pretty much all this game showed me is that UConn is a very good FT shooting team

It's sad and pathetic when a couple of seniors like Payne and Appling let their apparent hate for each other impact the game on the floor.

Wait Appling and Payne hate eachother?

Seriously, hope the uconn bashing dies down now. They are clearly the better basketball program and it really isnt that close. We continue to lay eggs in the tournament while they play their best ball in march/april. And as of right now, our future looks bleaker with Hop likely leaving.

Seriously, hope the uconn bashing dies down now. They are clearly the better basketball program and it really isnt that close. We continue to lay eggs in the tournament while they play their best ball in march/april. And as of right now, our future looks bleaker with Hop likely leaving.
Agree on the March thing. Totally disagree on the rest.

UConn was lucky to get by St. Jospeh's in round one - won in OT.. Had to make a late comeback after some questionable fouls against that good offensive big from St. Joes who facilitated things so week.

Now they make the final four after 3 quality victories... although they were helped by this MSU team who was so fragile.

Such a fine line.

Lawrinson14 said:

Better? Right now? Yes. Everything else is debatable.

Hopefully this is Uconn's last ever Final Four. The AAC recruiting downgrade hasn't kicked in yet.

Hey there, Sunshine. Tone down the optimism a little. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom