UConn or Rutgers To Win This Week? | Syracusefan.com

UConn or Rutgers To Win This Week?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I think Rutgers wins the game but I prefer UConn to upset. Hopefully we can beat both of them and roll into Tampa with some postive momentum.

trainwreck22.jpg

I think Cincy and then Louisville are the two best teams in the big east and if uconn can beat rutgers it'll help SU get a chance to be a top 4 in the conference.

Tough call. Hate to root against Coach P. But I'd like to knock off an unbeaten Rutgers team on Oct. 13. Hard to see UConn winning this week.

can i say it depends on what we do Friday night? IF we win Friday night, Uconn, if we lose friday night Rutgers

This one will probably be a 6-3 snoozer. Hard to get a handle on either team. Buttgers should've lost to USF and this will be by far the toughest defense they've faced, but the flip side is uconn O is horrible - they could get shut out. I'm guessing uconn will muster a couple of field goals.

I see Buttgers winning 17-9 type game.

Arkansas gave up 58 to TA&M last weekend by the way.

Rutgers 31 -10, further proof the antichrist is setting up things for December 21.

This could end up a 2 - 0 snoozefest.

I think Rutgers wins the game but I prefer UConn to upset. Hopefully we can beat both of them and roll into Tampa with some postive momentum.
I think the team you don't expect to win usually wins this game. So I am going with UConn. What is the over/under? 20?

I think the team you don't expect to win usually wins this game. So I am going with UConn. What is the over/under? 20?

I think the o/u is actually 40.5 - pretty low.

Blimp disaster game ... that is, assuming anyone with a blimp would actually cover this game.

Rutgers will be favored to get to 9-0. If so, wonder what they'd be ranked heading to Cincy.

Rutgers will be favored to get to 9-0. If so, wonder what they'd be ranked heading to Cincy.
Clearly, #1.

The undefeated "USC of the East" (not residing in SC) can't be denied.

As an SU Alum living in NJ, I agree it would be nice to knock off an undefeated Rutgers team. However, an undefeated Rutgers team would make it impossible to deal with some of the folks around here... I just find it nearly impossible to actually root for a Rutgers win (unless they are playing ND - which they won't because they don't play meaningful OOC teams...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom