Uconn recruiting...uh oh | Syracusefan.com

Uconn recruiting...uh oh

H

HOFCeluck

Hey, remember when Uconn recruiting was awesome?

Well recently it seems players aren't too enthralled with the AAC and Kevin "hey, did I mention I know Lebron James?" Ollie.

First, Pascal Chukwu selects Big East power Providence over Uconn

Abdul Malik Abu chose 2nd tier power five team NC State over Uconn

Terry Larrier chose VCU, in a battle of scrappy mid majors.

Now it seems Jerry Meyer (I KNOW) has predicted that Uconn's last shining hope Daniel Hamilton will go to UCLA.

Does he know somehting we dont?

Well recently it seems players aren't too enthralled with the AAC and Kevin "hey, did I mention I know Lebron James?" Ollie.

Now it seems Jerry Meyer (I KNOW) has predicted that Uconn's last shining hope Daniel Hamilton will go to UCLA.

I knew this thread was going to be good before I opened it.
:)

He thinks Hamilton will jump to UCLA because his brother, Isaac, is currently red shirting and will play there next season. Isaac had a NLI signed with UTEP and backed out and has been in a battle with Tim Floyd over it.

UConn...
epic_truck_fail_zps31127d06.gif

Loved you calling them out on their board in the thread where they complain about Seton Hall's shady recruiting tactics. Their fans have become delusional. The reality of conference realignment and the depths that P and D are taking their football team are literally leading them to madness.

And we are continuing to play Gtown why? The faster we leave the riff raff in the dust the better (and look how fast Yukon is falling as proof? F Gtown.
We play them so we can crush them.

Who is this Yukon Cornelius anyways?
Its Yukon Kornelius and theyre a phenomenal all star band that I've been lucky enough to see 2x.

Can't figure out how to post a YouTube, so just google them.

I really have no desire to see UConn or Gtown do well. Nova? St. John's? YEs I want to keep playing them and I want them to rule the MidMajor word as really good teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom