UConn Ticket and Tailgate Buy for Sept 10th | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Ticket and Tailgate Buy for Sept 10th

Vic S. from N. Syr 6 Tix

Travis ocrusaders15 2 tix

Last edited:
Mark, put me down for 6-10 tickets. As we get closer I will get a more accurate count. I can also bring things for the tailgate as well. I will be staying at the Hampton Inn at 351 Pitkin St. It ia about 3 miles away but I got a better rate using my gov't rate. I will just have to drive an pay for parking. I am assuming this will end up being a 12:00 game.

690West is a maybe

Cuseguy 2-4

USMCSnyper 2

I did a headcount

Currently our high number is about 75 so far. In reality that is probably about 50.

We should know our kickoff time by late May. Once we know that we'll massage the numbers. I expect another 20-40 to join in June and July.

Last edited:
Update: ticket pricing will be either $15 or $30 per ticket. I expect to get seating behind the SU bench somewhere between to 20s.

Continue to refine your numbers. Hopefully we should know kickoff time by May 31st. I expect we can purchase in June or very early July. I will likely buy 10 or so extra seats to cover late adds.

Update: ticket pricing will be either $15 or $30 per ticket. I expect to get seating behind the SU bench somewhere between to 20s.

Continue to refine your numbers. Hopefully we should know kickoff time by May 31st. I expect we can purchase in June or very early July. I will likely buy 10 or so extra seats to cover late adds.

Mark, myself and Julie are out for this game

I’m sure that was assumed but wanted to confirm

Aircraft Club info

They will open up 4 hours prior to kickoff

You can enter off Silver Lane but it can get crazy with traffic an hour or two before kickoff

Another option is off Clement St (North end of lot)
Enter here

Gameday car parking is $20. Gameday RV parking is allowed ($40) and overnight parking is an extra $20. Send me a message here and I'll give you my point of contact.

Last edited:
Do we know the kickoff time yet for UConn? I likely will just drive up the day of (its about 2 1/2 hours from me in central NJ), but it would be better to be able to leave at 9 than 7...

Do we know the kickoff time yet for UConn? I likely will just drive up the day of (its about 2 1/2 hours from me in central NJ), but it would be better to be able to leave at 9 than 7...
Not yet...hoping by Memorial Day we'll know.

Did a little research. Every UConn home game will be on CBS Sports Network this year. Last year they released the kickoff times on May 26th. They had random times from noon to 6pm. If I had to guess I'm figuring either Noon or 3:30pm.

Did a little research. Every UConn home game will be on CBS Sports Network this year. Last year they released the kickoff times on May 26th. They had random times from noon to 6pm. If I had to guess I'm figuring either Noon or 3:30pm.

Rooting for 3:30... if its noon i MAY consider a cheapo room the night before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom