UConn vs LVille This weekend | Syracusefan.com

UConn vs LVille This weekend

orangeinjersey

All Conference
I know this has ZERO BEARING on ACC Expansion, but dont you think both schools are going to be extra amped for this game lol. I may even watch. It will probably be a good game.

Should be a good game. I would think that Ville will come out and pound that team into the turf.

I also think that Pitt will scare the hell out of Rutgers and would not shock me if they win that game.

I expect the UConn kids to be demoralized by all of this and to come out and lay an egg

don't see P getting them amped up whatsoever

Louisville will beat UConn. It will be over in the first half.

I suspect most of these kids are way too busy with football, school and girls to really pay much, if any, attention to conference nonsense.

I suspect most of these kids are way too busy with football, school and girls to really pay much, if any, attention to conference nonsense.

Speaking of college football players and girls (you can skip to the next topic Millhouse), how about that Les Miles presser after the Ole Miss game. That. Was. Great. "these players make you want to grab them and kiss them on the mouth!!...if you're a girl"

Its like one of those loser leaves town matches. Last year when WVU announced the move to the Big XII and were competing with UL for that slot and they played Louisville in Morgantown, and Louisville won in WVU. So maybe the Puppies will be fired up.

Maybe the winner gets the ACC invite...both get invited if it goes to overtime?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom