Uconn vs Oregon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn vs Oregon

Scouting report--eliminate UConn's transition game, make them operate vs. a settled zone, and they will have trouble scoring. Offensively, be patient and pass the ball over their pressure.

Hopefully we can execute and draw up better stuff than in last year’s contest. That was really hard to watch.

Hopefully we can execute and draw up better stuff than in last year’s contest. That was really hard to watch.

Exactly. I'm confident or at least hopeful our defense can hold up fairly well but we'll need more than 50 points this time.

We keep trashing them but then we play them...and...:(

Last year's game was one of the worst I've seen. I'm sure this year's will be tight too.

We’ve actually won 7 of the last 10 against them and beat them two years ago.

Last year was horrible though because they were bad and missing multiple players. We played so poorly.

We’ve actually won 7 of the last 10 against them and beat them two years ago.

Last year was horrible though because they were bad and missing multiple players. We played so poorly.

Yeah, I was there almost exactly two years ago at Atlantis. I'm slightly surprised it's been 7/10 for us. Point is, this is a game that can go either way.

Last year's game was one of the worst I've seen. I'm sure this year's will be tight too.
Well, we beat them two years ago in the BAttle for Atlantis and we looked very good against them. It was a solid win that helped our NCAA tourney resume. Last year, I was at MSG for the game and that was some UGLY basketball all around, as you said. All of our guys played terrible, Battle was still nursing an injury and hadn’t blossomed yet, and JB hadn’t figured out the lineup or PG situation yet.

Watching this game right now, Uconn was up 7 at half but is now trailing. Odd game in that both teams seem hell bent on driving to the bucket to attempt a layp or dunk on almost every possesion regardless of whether its there or not. Both teams really struggling to hit jump shots or 3s. Adams looks good for Uconn but they have zero inside game and struggle to shoot the ball. Vitale mia and not impressed with Gilbert.

which storz scrub will hit 6 three's vs. SU?

Don’t you dare try to take away our joy in trashing UConn. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom