UConn | Syracusefan.com

UConn

You are down 3 td's and their db is going to dance when he gets an int...

it's better than people actually think. not only is diaco a clown, but he thought he was pulling a big surprise and he burned the redshirt of the frosh QB that some on that board view as the savior. not only did they get shut out, but that kid was nowhere near ready to play. diaco is a total and complete disaster, their recruiting is terrible, they have no choice because they can't actually afford to fire him. it is great.

Their looking as bad as they did tonight did not make me feel great about our win over them. I mean, they looked next level awful.

Is Mr. Burton still writing checks?

Football was arguably invented in 1869 (or thereabouts). Since then, the only group of people on the planet Earth who didn't think that UConn was terrible at football were a small minority of UConn fans.

...soooooo with that in mind, what else is new?

Their looking as bad as they did tonight did not make me feel great about our win over them. I mean, they looked next level awful.
don't worry about that, we are in the first year of a new head coach and more importantly an entirely new system. they were in year three, and we rolled them.

When they hired Coach P, most of the people on their board were excited about it. They didn't understand why Syracuse fans thought it was a bad move.

I don't think UConn has the money to do it, but if they did fire Diaco (who incidentally closely matches Burton's description of the ideal UConn coach) and listened to Burton and replaced Bob with Addazio, I wonder what the reaction would be on the Boneyard?

Another guy fired from one of their biggest rivals.

I feel bad for UConn fans. We Syracuse fans have had to endure some really tough times for the last 15 years or so. But it is nothing compared to what faces these poor people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom